Ceridian Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 4, 2017

2.8

Data Entry Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fountain Valley, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ceridian (Fountain Valley, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Very lengthy, asked a lot of questions, many of which seemed irrelevant. Didn't get a clear picture of the job duties. Many other questions, such as what I did not like about my previous positions. I have a solid and lengthy relevant work history. I left feeling confused and frustrated. The position has been open for weeks now and they are still interviewing. Pay was poor compared to the market and the duties required, which were not stipulated well in the job description.

Interview Questions

• How I would manage others. The position was not managerial in nature.   2 Answers

Confidential Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ceridian (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

Excellent, people get involved and are personable, comfortable while still hitting the important points. Great email follow up and updates on your application too. They let you know you are important, in consideration, what next steps are, etc.

Implementation Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ceridian (New York, NY).

Interview

Phone interview by HR, phone interview by direct manager, followed then in-person interview by direct manager. It was quite a long time ago, not sure how relevant my experience is now to their process for interviewing.

Client Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ceridian (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

A recruiter called, she seemed very interested. She knew I had talked to a recruiter of another department, but they didn't have any openings. She told me I would go on to the next level. Never replied to my emails. Never retuned my call. Finally after I accepted another job in the company, I mentioned that experience to the other recruiter and was told that their system indicated she spoke to me that they chose another candidate for that particular role. Nope, never heard from her. In fact, even the job I accepted, anytime I emailed to follow up or say thank you, none of the managers/directors replied.

Implementation Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ceridian (Saint Petersburg, FL).

Interview

I was contacted by the recruiter for the position and an interview was set up between myself and the hiring manager. The hiring manager ran about 10 minutes late and then failed to discuss any actual skills or qualification for the job and only talked to me about personal items. I was told by the hiring manager that she would set up another formal interview the following week. About 2-3 weeks later, I found out the position was offered to another person.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ceridian (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Phone screen w/recruiter- she was nice and helpful, but not very knowledgable about the position and unable to answer a lot of questions.
    Call w/manager- was good discussion although the manager seemed hurried and stressed. Now I know why.
    Call w/VP- numbers guy but was easier than I thought, thankfully, was over prepared.
    Remote sales presentation (was told if I got this far, would likely get offer)- had very little time to prepare, presented to a panel, they asked a few questions, but went well.

QA Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Ceridian.

Interview

Interview process was very quick. They did two phone interview one with HR person and one with Sr. QA analyst that was more focused on the technical side. I got face to face interview within two weeks. They asked me to come 15 minutes earlier. I was there 25 min early but all this time i just waited in the lobby. Dev came to me 3 to 5 mins after the interview time. He took me to a conference room. we waited there for the business analyst for around 10 min or so. Dev lead and a business analyst took the interview. They asked me very general questions how I am working in my current job. it seems like more comparison session between my current job and their working environment. BA just asked me one question if i have payroll experience. At the end they ask me for a test I have to write SQL query.

Applications Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Ceridian (Tampa, FL).

Interview

I was interviewed for the position with Ceridian in November. I participated in two rounds of interviews. Once both of them are completed, I was told that i would be getting a result by December 2nd week, but I did not get any update from them.

Interview Questions

• General Questions about me and some SQL   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ceridian.

Interview

Simple and straight forward. No out of the ordinary questions. Only one interview, no follow-up questions. Held on-site, met co-workers at the time of interview. Asked about advancement opportunities and was told there were plenty of them. Not so

Interview Questions

• What do I like to do in my free time? How important is work/life balance to you? Do you mind working over time?   Answer Question

EAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ceridian (Saint Petersburg, FL) in December 2015.

Interview

The process was that I submitted my resume electronically and then I was called by recruiting to schedule a video interview with the team manager. The interview consisted of clinically questions. Questions were geared towards situationa that could.be dangerous for the client. They were making sure I knew what to do in certain situations. One example is, "if someone called you and said they had been drinking for 10 years daily, what would your first concern be?" They were looking for me to say that quitting drinking can.be lethal and detox should be supervised. Otherwise the questions were standard I terrier questions,
    Tell me about a situation where you had to think outside the box?
    What are your stengths? Weaknesses?

These

Interview Questions

• "If someone called you and said they were drinking daily for 10 years and wanted to quit, what would.be your first concern?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is a salarm range for the position. I attempted to ask for more but was not successful. Someone else very likely would be successful, negotiations on my behalf are not a song suit of mine.