Ceridian Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 18, 2018

2.8

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ceridian (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

Professional, very conversational. They didn't ask any questions that were hard - it was just really finding out why I wanted the job, what my skills were and how they could be applied.

Interview Questions

• Why Ceridian? Why do you want to leave your current job for this one?   Answer Question

Applications Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ceridian in November 2017.

Interview

I received an email to schedule a 30 minute phone interview. This interview included general questions and more information about the company. Next, I had a 45 minute technical phone interview. If you are successful with the technical interview you will be scheduled for an on-site interview.

Interview Questions

• General questions about yourself, formulating SQL queries, and situational support questions.   Answer Question

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ceridian (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

Brief, friendly phone interview with Talent Acquisition representative.
    Medium length phone interview with Hiring Manager.
    In-person interview with Hiring Manager. Excellent site visit and interview process.
    The staff at Ceridian are professional, friendly, thorough, detailed and make their candidate feel very comfortable. They make the environment an easy one in which to provide them with the information they and you need to determine if they and you are the best fit for the job. I believe this is why they have such a great rating on Glassdoor.com.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your past experience in X field.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ceridian in September 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a Ceridian recruiter. The process took one month. I had five interviews, all phone except the last. First interview was with a Ceridian recruiter, basic questions confirming skills and background. Second interview was with a PM working on the team and was more informational. Third interview was with the actual manager of the department, more detailed interview and questions were pertaining to my experience in project management. Fourth interview was with the actual team of four employees, this was back and forth questions about my experience and their work environment. Fifth interview was in person with the VP of the group, he was very open and honest about the job expectations and allowed me to speak to my experience and how it fits with the company culture. I found everyone to be very warm and honest about what was being expected in the job.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ceridian in September 2017.

Interview

Very smooth and easy experience. One short phone conversation with Recuriter. Second, technical phone interview with team lead and lastly, one F2F interview. Last one was just getting to know each other and job reponsibilites.

Data Entry Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fountain Valley, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ceridian (Fountain Valley, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Very lengthy, asked a lot of questions, many of which seemed irrelevant. Didn't get a clear picture of the job duties. Many other questions, such as what I did not like about my previous positions. I have a solid and lengthy relevant work history. I left feeling confused and frustrated. The position has been open for weeks now and they are still interviewing. Pay was poor compared to the market and the duties required, which were not stipulated well in the job description.

Interview Questions

• How I would manage others. The position was not managerial in nature.   2 Answers

Confidential Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ceridian (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

Excellent, people get involved and are personable, comfortable while still hitting the important points. Great email follow up and updates on your application too. They let you know you are important, in consideration, what next steps are, etc.

Implementation Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ceridian (New York, NY).

Interview

Phone interview by HR, phone interview by direct manager, followed then in-person interview by direct manager. It was quite a long time ago, not sure how relevant my experience is now to their process for interviewing.

Client Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ceridian (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

A recruiter called, she seemed very interested. She knew I had talked to a recruiter of another department, but they didn't have any openings. She told me I would go on to the next level. Never replied to my emails. Never retuned my call. Finally after I accepted another job in the company, I mentioned that experience to the other recruiter and was told that their system indicated she spoke to me that they chose another candidate for that particular role. Nope, never heard from her. In fact, even the job I accepted, anytime I emailed to follow up or say thank you, none of the managers/directors replied.

Implementation Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ceridian (Saint Petersburg, FL).

Interview

I was contacted by the recruiter for the position and an interview was set up between myself and the hiring manager. The hiring manager ran about 10 minutes late and then failed to discuss any actual skills or qualification for the job and only talked to me about personal items. I was told by the hiring manager that she would set up another formal interview the following week. About 2-3 weeks later, I found out the position was offered to another person.