Ceridian Interview Questions

Updated Jun 30, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 306 of over 306 interviews

Recruiter9%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Ceridian

Application

I interviewed at Ceridian

Interview

Got through a referral, the interviewer was the hiring manager and was really nice. I used the basic questions I found on glassdoor. There was no leetcode problem, rather more theoretical like what is abstraction etc... the interview process can be different now.

Interview Questions
  • What is abstraction? Was is OOP?
    Answer Question

Ceridian

Application

I interviewed at Ceridian

Interview

When I interviewed with Ceridian, the interviewer lacked technical knowledge and had a hard time understanding some of my solutions. I had to dumb down my responses and use simpler language to explain my answers. This was frustrating, as I know my solutions were sound. However, the interviewer wasn't able to see that due to their lack of technical understanding. Very poor interview experience. The questions themselves were not difficult.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Type of database constraints Q: Difference between var and let in JavaScript Q: Difference between composition and inheritance Q: Write a simple join query Q: Write an algorithm to find first repeating character Q: What is polymorphism Q: Difference between an abstract class and an interface
1 person found this interview helpful

What people are saying about Ceridian

Join the conversation on

Tech

239.5K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Ceridian~179
Join the conversation on

Ceridian

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ceridian

Interview

3 rounds of Interviews + Phone Screening First is a background call with just HR recruiter Second is a call with Hiring Manager and Director of Product Third is a call with Engineering leader Fourth is a call with Exec of that vertical

Interview Questions
  • How well can you handle a rapidly changing environment? If something is delayed in the build phase, what would you do?

Ceridian

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ceridian

Interview

I interviewed with two managers at the time. Both had a list of questions ready and noted down the things I answered with. The interview took about an hour, the managers were friendly

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ceridian

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ceridian

Interview

The process was fast. One round of phone interview with hr, 1hr tech interview with some oo principles and some simple dev questions. Second round was 3-hr interview. Asked some leetcode simple questions, js questions and sql questions. They ended up ghosting me just because my expected salary was higher than they expected, which is not professional because you could just let me know by sending me a decline email. No respect to candidate.

3 people found this interview helpful

Ceridian

Application

I interviewed at Ceridian

Interview

Very quick and straightforward. I was able to demonstrate my qualifications as well as learn about the position and growth happening at Ceridian. Lots of mergers and acquisitions in different regions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ceridian

Application

I interviewed at Ceridian

Interview

I applied for senior software developer for. Net and i got a call from hr and she arranged the first round which is technical discussion in teams and it went around 20 mins and later hr arranged for second round of interview which I guess is managerial and the I interview went around for 35 to 40 mins questions are based on my project mostly and some technical questions related to. Net and c#

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ceridian

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Ceridian in May 2022

Interview

Recruiter arranged a 2 hour long one-shot interview. First part was conversational. Mostly about my experience and thoughts about common design patterns. Second part was a live debugging session on an iOS app. The team seemed positive at the end. I finished the project with about 20 minutes left to ask questions of the team. They assured me I'd hear initial feedback within 24 hours. The company ended up just ghosting the recruiter and didn't bother to take the five minutes to let me know they weren't interested. Unprofessional behavior for an interview at this level in my opinion. The team seemed pretentious, but I can appreciate they were proud of the high ratings their app had. All-in-all I felt insulted that they didn't think enough of me to even respond to the recruiter.

Interview Questions
  • Explain the different types of iOS concurrency Debug this tableview based app

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON

Application

I interviewed at Ceridian (Ottawa, ON)

Interview

It was good. Interview was not that difficult. I had 2 rounds of interview - 1st being Technical Interview and 2nd Managerial Interview. They will ask questions based on the projects that you have worked and how you implemented some of the functionalities and those applications. For 2nd round, I was asked some basic questions from each topic and some of the questions were scenario based

Interview Questions
  • 1. What do you mean by micro-services? 2. Views and stored procedures in SQL. 3. Dependency Injection 4. Design patterns

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ceridian (New Delhi)

Interview

The initial interview with the recruiter was professional, I was then asked to complete an editing test. After the test, I was scheduled for another interview with the hiring manager. I never heard back from them and did not receive a proper rejection email. I even followed up with the recruiter knowing I was not hired to see if she would reply and nothing. I thought it was highly unprofessional and rude to ignore a candidate after three rounds of interviews. Especially for a company whose brand promise is "makes work life better." Companies should be required to send an appropriate rejection response after an interview. It's common courtesy. It's cowardly and disrespectful to ghost candidates, and I don't want to work for a company that would treat people in that regard.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 306 Interviews

Ceridian Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Ceridian as 62.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.85 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Sales and Applications Analyst rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Implementation Consultant and Payroll Specialist roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Ceridian takes an average of 23 days when considering 182 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Payroll Specialist had the quickest hiring process (on average 11 days), whereas Sales roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 25 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Ceridian according to 182 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 25.97%