Ceridian Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ceridian Interview Questions

Updated Apr 18, 2017

Data Entry Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fountain Valley, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ceridian (Fountain Valley, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Very lengthy, asked a lot of questions, many of which seemed irrelevant. Didn't get a clear picture of the job duties. Many other questions, such as what I did not like about my previous positions. I have a solid and lengthy relevant work history. I left feeling confused and frustrated. The position has been open for weeks now and they are still interviewing. Pay was poor compared to the market and the duties required, which were not stipulated well in the job description.

Interview Questions

• How I would manage others. The position was not managerial in nature.   2 Answers

Confidential Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ceridian (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

Excellent, people get involved and are personable, comfortable while still hitting the important points. Great email follow up and updates on your application too. They let you know you are important, in consideration, what next steps are, etc.

Client Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ceridian (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

A recruiter called, she seemed very interested. She knew I had talked to a recruiter of another department, but they didn't have any openings. She told me I would go on to the next level. Never replied to my emails. Never retuned my call. Finally after I accepted another job in the company, I mentioned that experience to the other recruiter and was told that their system indicated she spoke to me that they chose another candidate for that particular role. Nope, never heard from her. In fact, even the job I accepted, anytime I emailed to follow up or say thank you, none of the managers/directors replied.

Implementation Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ceridian (Saint Petersburg, FL).

Interview

I was contacted by the recruiter for the position and an interview was set up between myself and the hiring manager. The hiring manager ran about 10 minutes late and then failed to discuss any actual skills or qualification for the job and only talked to me about personal items. I was told by the hiring manager that she would set up another formal interview the following week. About 2-3 weeks later, I found out the position was offered to another person.

QA Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Ceridian.

Interview

Interview process was very quick. They did two phone interview one with HR person and one with Sr. QA analyst that was more focused on the technical side. I got face to face interview within two weeks. They asked me to come 15 minutes earlier. I was there 25 min early but all this time i just waited in the lobby. Dev came to me 3 to 5 mins after the interview time. He took me to a conference room. we waited there for the business analyst for around 10 min or so. Dev lead and a business analyst took the interview. They asked me very general questions how I am working in my current job. it seems like more comparison session between my current job and their working environment. BA just asked me one question if i have payroll experience. At the end they ask me for a test I have to write SQL query.

Applications Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Ceridian (Tampa, FL).

Interview

I was interviewed for the position with Ceridian in November. I participated in two rounds of interviews. Once both of them are completed, I was told that i would be getting a result by December 2nd week, but I did not get any update from them.

Interview Questions

• General Questions about me and some SQL   1 Answer

Applications Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fountain Valley, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ceridian (Fountain Valley, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

I got call from recruiter "Kforce" and they think i can be fit , i got call from Ceridian HR and she did phone interview and she like to get next step technical interview i got phone interview from Canada for 40 mins ask for SQL , and i got feed back from HR i will get next step with manger from Atlanta and he didn't ask me specific questions or technical and i never hear from them and i got call from "Kforce" recruiter told my they move with another one because you have bad commutation skills

HCM Implementation Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ceridian (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

Three interviews. No follow up. I was contacted by the recruiter after applying on the company website. Did a phone screening and then they scheduled a Skype panel interview for two weeks later. The interview went well however there was no follow up until a week later when I reached out for feedback

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a difficult situation where you were able to fix an issue for the benefit of the company   Answer Question

Associate Health and Wellness Service Delivery Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ceridian (Saint Petersburg, FL) in April 2013.

Interview

I was contacted for a pre-screening interview as a result of an employee referral. The interviewer was professional and passed my information to the hiring manager. It has been a week, and I have not been contacted for an in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• There were not difficult or unexpected questions in this pre-screen.   Answer Question

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ceridian (Minneapolis, MN) in April 2013.

Interview

Had a phone screen with Ceridian's in-house talent acquisition recruiter that went very, very well. After the phone screen was done he said I will definitely be brought in for an in-person 1st interview and it would be at the end of the wk or early the following. He would call back to set it up ASAP. Well, he NEVER called back. I followed up twice and he never responded, either. Completely rude, lazy, and unprofessional behavior.