Cerner Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 31, 2017

2.8

11 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cerner (Kansas City, MO) in February 2016.

Interview

Cerner was at my school's career fair where I talked to a recruiter about possible positions and next steps. I was told to apply online and wait for a possible phone call. About a week later I received a call asking if I would be interested in driving out to their offices in Kansas City for an interview. They put me up in a great hotel downtown for the night. The day of the interviews, they gave us a tour of their WHQ location and overviews of positions and the company. It was followed by two interviews one on one. The interviewers were very relaxed and interested.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time when you were in a situation that negatively affected you and how did you respond.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Cerner

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Cerner.

Interview

It was a very laid back day. The interviews were very conversational. They wanted to talk and make sure I had decent social skills. The questions were more secondary. If you have made it to the interview process that is good. You are already pretty much hired.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to think outside the box   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cerner in February 2015.

Interview

3 rounds
    phone interview
    then face to face interview
    finally an on campus interview
    5 different people taking the interview
    questions were pretty basic
    related to the field of course
    the behavioral one is the easy one

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cerner in June 2014.

Interview

Had a phone interview that went well. The following week I traveled to Kansas City to go to an in-person interview. The interview was with three different people back to back. It was almost 3 hours long. Overall, very intense interview.

Interview Questions

The environment seemed very stiff and I did not feel like I would enjoy working there. Plus, I have heard horror stories from past employees on how they work you like a dog.

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cerner (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

I had an initial campus interview at my school. They let you know that day/next day if you will be going to Kansas City for experience Cerner day and additional interviews. The interviews at WHQ in Kansas City were fine. They seemed to be more about personal interaction and teamwork, so have good examples of that. Then they will offer you the role within a few weeks, and you have to accept or decline in two weeks.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, standard pay for college graduate entry-level.

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cerner (Kansas City, MO) in January 2010.

Interview

My initial interview was as a result of talking to a recruiter at a job fair in college. I then went through two rounds of interviews at my school before doing a final interview at the Company's main campus in Kansas City.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult situation you've found yourself in?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cerner (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

Was very basic. A telephonic round, prior to the F2F rounds was carried out, in which they briefed about the job role etc.

Questions in the interview were mostly from SQL. Apart from that, the HR asked basic questions such as "Are you comfortable working in shift" etc.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cerner (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

1. Communication Round - We will have to listen and repeat the same.
    2. Two Technical Rounds - Questions will be from the skills mentioned in Resume.
    3. Manager round - Mainly on attitude and general questions about the expectation.

Interview Questions

• 1. Core Java
      2. If you are a fresher, they will concentrate on your project
      3. If any skills are added in the resume, you will get questions about that   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cerner (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2013.

Interview

It had 4 rounds. 1st Phone screening, then On-site interview: 2 rounds, each with 1 interviewer. One of them will be the hiring manager. The other assess cultural fit. And finally HR interview.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cerner (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2012.

Interview

I was selected during my college as intern ship.
    We had 3 rounds,
    Aptitude, Group discussion and HR round cum Technical. The Interviewer was very calm and asked basic SQL questions and I answered some 6 questions out of 15 and I straight away said I am not sure and I was frank and straight in my answers

Interview Questions

• Questions asked around SQL, Work related, Testing knowledge   1 Answer