Cerner Applications Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cerner Applications Analyst Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Applications Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Cerner.

Interview

Applied Online received a phone call a week later. Second interview was two weeks later with 3 one on one interviews. All behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cerner

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Cerner (Kansas City, MO) in June 2012.

Interview

An initial interview will be had with Human Resources. It is a standard phone screening where you will be asked to walk associate through your resume. The phone call may conclude with a behavioral based question. If you are advanced in interview process you will be invited to come to head quarters or innovations campus for a 3-4 hour interview. The interview process follows DDI - Targeted Selection format. There are three 45 minute interviews with various employees of the company. Questions are behavior/situation based. Be prepared to give specific examples of situations.

Interview Questions

• Describe A Time When You Successfully Introduced And Led A Change Initiative In Your Workplace. What Was The Situation? What Actions Did You Undertake To Introduce The Change? What Were The Stages Of The Change Process? How Did You Manage Each Stage? What Was The Result? What Did You Do That Was Effective? Ineffective?

Describe Situations When You Went Through Some Personal Sacrifices (Walked The Extra Mile, Exerted Extra Effort, Etc.) To Meet Your Work Commitment (Goals, Timelines, Quantity/Quality Of Work).

Describe A Situation When You Helped People Understand How Their Projects, Activities Or Tasks Were Linked To Company Strategy. How Did You Go About It? What Was The Result?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cerner (Columbia, MO) in May 2011.

Interview

There were three separate 45 minute interviews with three different people. Each question started with "Tell me about a specific situation where..." After 15-20 minutes of those, I just chatted with the interviewers.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a specific situation where you chose not to use the information you had available and how that was the right response.   Answer Question