Cerner Interview Questions in Columbia, MO | Glassdoor

Cerner Interview Questions in Columbia, MO

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Academy Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cerner (Columbia, MO) in February 2016.

Interview

Interview was about 1 hour with basic behavioral questions and OOPS Concepts. Asked about my current experience and difficulties in your project. How do learn new technologies etc. Easy interview

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cerner (Columbia, MO) in February 2016.

Interview

On campus interview and just a few question about the behavior and OOP. The interviewer is pretty nice and warm heart. The interview last for an hour and many behavior questions.

Interview Questions

• Allergy class, and the most challenge projects you have sth like that   Answer Question

Velocity Software Engineer Inter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cerner (Columbia, MO) in September 2012.

Interview

I met with a Cerner representative at my college career fair. The representative looked at my resume and proceeded to talk with me. At the end of our conversation she asked me if I was available to do a first interview some time that week. I said yes. Did the first interview which was 50% behavioral and 50% technical. Within a few days I received an email inviting me to come to Experience Cerner Day for a tour and second interview. Experience Cerner Day was very informative and the interview there followed the same format as the first one. Within a week I was called with an offer.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cerner (Columbia, MO) in August 2012.

Interview

First interview was very technical and with an engineer. They asked very extensive coding questions and even asked me to write some code for them. Asked me about various programming languages and how I would go about using them in day to day work.

Interview Questions

• How would i program a chess game using object-oriented programming   1 Answer

Applications Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cerner (Columbia, MO) in May 2011.

Interview

There were three separate 45 minute interviews with three different people. Each question started with "Tell me about a specific situation where..." After 15-20 minutes of those, I just chatted with the interviewers.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a specific situation where you chose not to use the information you had available and how that was the right response.   Answer Question