Cerner Engagement Leader Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cerner Engagement Leader Interview Questions

Updated Apr 10, 2017

17 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Engagement Leader Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Cerner.

Interview

I was recruited so I was wined and dined. Three of the senior level management persons took me out to diner and the actual interview was a formality.

What should have been a red flag was when I walked in for the interview in bldg 2800 there were dozens of interviews going on. They had small conference rooms (about 5-10) with active interviews.

Interview Questions

• Honestly, they needed my knowledge of some intellectual property so there wasn't much of an interview.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cerner

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cerner (Kansas City, MO) in March 2017.

Interview

30 minute phone screen followed by three 30 minute in person interviews in KC a few weeks later. Everyone was professional and the trip was top notch. The interview as very conversational. You should be prepared to speak to your resume and apply your experience to what they are looking for.

Interview Questions

• They ask you to speak to your resume. Tell me about a time that you had to coach a team member through a difficult situation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leavenworth, KS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cerner (Leavenworth, KS) in December 2016.

Interview

Standard behavioral questions.. I interviewed with two regional managers and an HR manager. Most of the questions were about how does one solve problems. Was unimpressed by the fact that I was expected to interview in business attire when the interviewers wore business casual.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how you go about solving problems?

Do you prefer working with customers or with your small group?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cerner (Kansas City, MO) in December 2016.

Interview

Three 30 minute interviews where each individual asked a number of behavioral questions. The people that interviewed me were all extremely nice and were very easy to talk to.

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cerner (Kansas City, MO) in December 2016.

Interview

Applied for the position and phone screen then was invited to interview in person at the Continuous campus in the legends. I had interviews with three directors/exec. They asked basic behavior questions such as tell me a time you worked on a difficult project and tell me about a time you made a mistake/failed and what did you do from there.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Tell me about a time you worked through conflict or with a difficult person   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cerner (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

Phone screen.

Three 45ish minute face to face interviews with team members/managers. Onsite at World Headquarters in KCMO.

Standardized and professional process. Smooth operation. Great communication with HR. Everyone was extremely friendly and helpful.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions were behavioral. Google typical behavioral interview questions and you will be fine (e.g., tell me about a time when you had to... how did you handle...). Be ready to speak to your resume. Common sense.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Cerner (San Diego, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

This was the longest, most intense interview process I have ever experienced. I participated in four different interviews (2 by phone and 2 in person), submitted a project plan, and developed/delivered a presentation. This process took about 6 weeks. I didn't get the position in the end. Each part of this process is as important as the next - I recommend prepping thoroughly and completely.

Interview Questions

• Experience using IT applications, experience working with people on solutions, experience training individuals   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in North Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Cerner (North Kansas City, MO) in December 2015.

Interview

First contacted for a phone interview. Phone interview asked a few cursory background questions followed by 3-4 behavioral questions. After accepted for in-person interview I met with 3 individuals for 45 minute one-on-one sessions. They were very professional and engaging. Each asked 4-5 behavioral questions as well as conducted small talk to get a sense of the interviewee. They were looking for a cultural fit for Cerner.

Engagement Leader Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cerner.

Interview

Several phone interviews with regional managers, and then one in-person interview in Kansas City with several members of leadership team, including VP of the region. Spent most of day in Kansas City meeting with different area leaders.

Interview Questions

• Describe EMR implementation experience, greatest challenges encountered.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Cerner (Overland Park, KS) in July 2015.

Interview

Hiring process pretty normal. Call from Recruiter and another recruiter.

Interview process was 3 interviews in one, 2 directors and manager of the team. Very positive experience.

Asked a lot situational questions. The interview questions on glassdoor were spot on.

My only complaint was that it look over a month to hear anything.

This won't steer me away from Cerner.

Didn't get an offer but very positive feedback.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a situation you had with client where they were angry.   Answer Question