Cerner Interview Questions

Updated Jun 10, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2,490 of over 2.5K interviews

Recruiter15%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Cerner

Application

I interviewed at Cerner

Interview

Based on Targeted Selection to determine your attitude and approach to different situations. There is no right or wrong answer but all about how well one handles a situation. Best to be honest and transparent.

Interview Questions
  • Based on Targeted Selection to determine your attitude and approach to different situations.
    Answer Question

Cerner

Application

I interviewed at Cerner

Interview

Good, easy to follow. Good interviewer. Excited to get on board. Great benefits. Good to hear from multiple people in the process. Tools suck. People are good. Start next week.

Interview Questions
  • Behavioral questions and wanted to know my 5 yr plan.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cerner (London, England, England)

Interview

Applied and heard back quite quickly for the initial telephone interview. A week later I was invited to the second stage which was 3 x 45 minute interviews. It was quite intense and the questions were very specific behavioural questions. Haven't heard back despite following up for feedback. It is quite inconsiderate given how much time we as candidates invest in the 3 long interviews.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cerner

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cerner

Interview

Two part interview that involves a more personal interview where they will look at soft skills and then a more technical interview where the focus was on knowledge of object oriented programming.

Interview Questions
  • Create a médecine scheduler object in your choice of language

Cerner

Application

I interviewed at Cerner

Interview

It was good.. mostly they asked scenario based questions..and they took interview in panel.. after the interview they will tell you to take a versant test..it was good and nice

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cerner

Application

I interviewed at Cerner

Interview

After applying received several emails to set up a phone interview. The phone interview lasted about 30 minutes. After, a follow-up test was given that had to be finished within a week. After that, another interview as scheduled.

Interview Questions
  • Explain your technical writing experience and how it applies

Cerner

Application

I interviewed at Cerner

Interview

Applied and was contacted by a recruiter a few days later. Scheduled an initial phone interview which was followed up by two back to back video interviews. Heard back less than a week later.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cerner

Application

I interviewed at Cerner

Interview

One phone call interview, 2 video interviews. The phone interview was with the HR recruiter, video interview with 2 technical solution analysts. Was not a very difficult interview process. The employees were very friendly

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Cerner (Bangalore) in May 2021

Interview

I had a versant test and 3 rounds of interviews with three managers in which two were behavioural interviews and the last one was a technical round. The interviews were taken by line managers .

Interview Questions
  • Behavioural questions in the first two rounds. Situation based rounds. Technical HR questions about ERP, Competencies, MS Excel

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Cerner (Kansas City, MO) in May 2021

Interview

There was one phone screening with my recruiter for 30 minutes and three 30 minute virtual interviews with three different people from the team. During the three 30 minute interviews, I was asked mostly behavioral based questions, averaging to about 10-15 questions total. Keep in mind that the questions start to overlap so have several examples on hand to give.

Interview Questions
  • Can you describe a time you had to make a difficult decision in order to help a client? How did you come to that decision?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 2,490 Interviews