Cerner Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 8, 2017

2.7

618 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Academic Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cerner.

Interview

Interview Went not as expected. Follow definitions while answering basic concepts. First Round is HR interview where they will see if the candidate communicates well enough or not. Next round will be a Coding interview. The interviewing process is fairly simple.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself down the line 5years?   1 Answer

Academy Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cerner (Kansas City, MO) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied online and flew to Kansas City. The interview experience was really good.
    Although no difficult questions were asked, it is advisable to prepare the questions on Glassdoor.
    Still waiting for their response.

Interview Questions

• Nurse Notification, Medication Frequency, Temparature Class Design. Some logical and behavioural questions.   2 Answers

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cerner.

Interview

1. phone call from HR -basic behavioural and background questions
    2. online coding test - 3 coding questions in 45 min. two 15 min ques ad 1 30 min que including a behavioural question of 2 min.
    3. final interview - scheduled , will post after interview

Interview Questions

• more on strings, arrays, datastructures(stack)   7 Answers

Sales Representative Interview

Application

The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Cerner.

Interview

Started off with a phone interview. Heather was casual, didn't ask much, basic phone interview. Said I would be updated within a few days on whether they wanted to move forward or not. Didn't get back to me for 2.5 weeks even after following up. Followed up with that she forgot to reply and they hadn't made a decision yet. Followed up again and finally replied 2 weeks after that saying they didn't want to move forward. Disorganized and disrespectful in my eyes

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your background. Typical phone interview questions.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Initial view is a video coding challenge.

Really bad experience with hirevue. It is not testing the coding ability at all. The testing thing is really confusing and questions are pretty long and tedious.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cerner.

Interview

Took a online programming challenges interview. It was through HireVue. There were 3 questions. Two of the questions had to be answered in 15 minutes and the last question was answered in 30 minutes. At the end of every question you had to video yourself discussing your answer. You can use any language you want.

Software Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cerner.

Interview

Met at a career fair and was instructed to apply online. Received an email to set up an online technical interview with one generic question and three programming problems of increasing difficulty.

Academy Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cerner.

Interview

The interview process was pretty easy. Applied on company's website. Then the HR scheduled a phone interview . It's just basic behavioral. And next round was coding, to design class. Allergy class with certain specifications. Questions on enum. Interviewer was very relaxed. The design was easy. He said they would get back in a day.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer was very specific about the way you design a class.   1 Answer

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lowell, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cerner (Lowell, MA) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online to an opening, and was scheduled for 2 hours of face to face meetings with people. I spent perhaps 35 minutes with two people and the technical interviewer never showed.

The interview process felt rushed, and no real technical questions were asked of me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cerner (Kansas City, MO) in October 2017.

Interview

The whole process started a month ago. I applied online and received a call from recruiter to enquire about my current job and basic questions. Following, there was a coding assignment given and after that there were 2 rounds of virtual interviews