Cerner Compliance/Quality Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Compliance/Quality Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cerner (Kansas City, MO) in September 2012.

Interview

HR emailed me to set up and interview. I responded with a date and time and with no response from HR I emailed back again the next morning and finally received a reply that afternoon. I should have had to email just once and I didn't really feel like this company was serious about hiring me for this position.

HR asked about my resume and went through my work history but started with my earliest position instead of my current position which was more inline with the position I had applied for. I felt this was out of line with what I was applying for and the skills I have. The interviewer was very casual and just asked me to talk about each position I had held.

The questions were all geared towards my work history but there were no questions regarding what I could do for the company nor were there any situational or performance based questions.

The interviewer kept talking about having me in the following week throughout the phone interview to meet with the hiring manager for the position. As the day drew near for me to come in the Interviewer had not called me nor responded to my email. I had to take it upon myself to email and ask what time I should be there for my interview only to find out that I was not going to be given a 2nd interview. Which would have been nice to have known beforehand. If you're have no intention to bring someone in for an interview then please do them a favor and do not bring it up. This only creates problems for the person who has hopes of getting a job.

Based on my experience in the interview process and reading some of the interviews and reviews of this company I'll no longer be applying to this company.

Interview Questions

• None, there were absolutely no tough questions or any questions to gauge my skills, experience or abilities.   Answer Question