Cerner Operations Support Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cerner Operations Support Specialist Interview Questions

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cerner (Kansas City, MO) in January 2016.

Interview

Recruiter was very unprofessional. She was late when she called me for the phone interview. I was asked to come in for two in person interviews the same day each for 30 minutes. The first was with a very nice man The second person interviewing me was a some sort of a team lead. She cursed in front of me while talking to the other interviewer as he was leaving the room while describing the weather. She was rude and condescending . The recruiter then called me the day after the interview leaving a message advising me to call her back because she wanted to talk about my interview the day before. I did and she did not answer. Finally after getting in touch with her she calls me a few days later advising me that they were not interested in hiring me. Awkward phone call and overall unprofessional experience except with the first interviewer.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cerner

Operations Support Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cerner.

Interview

The interview was very easy and organized. My recruiter responded to all of my emails very quickly and she was very thorough. I had two thirty minute interviews and then my recruiter met me after to answer any further questions that I had.

Interview Questions

• The questions were all behavioral questions.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cerner (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

phone interview that basically asks the same questions from the application and then they ask questions that have nothing to do with your ability to do the job. They focus way too much on GPA and not your work experience and how it is relevant to the job and your ability to do they job.

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cerner (Kansas City, MO) in June 2011.

Interview

Phone interview followed by a several back to back in person interviews the following month. The in person interviews involved one with HR, one with the hiring manager, and one with two managers unrelated to the hiring- this was used as a sort of in house "character reference". Then back to an endless wait from HR as they put a hiring package together. They must have needed me to start on a different week; because they sure took their time.

Interview Questions

• What one thing at your last place of employment (or school) would have certainly made you fail, if you had done without?   1 Answer

Negotiation

HR gave 0 room to negotiate. The offer was the offer.

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cerner (Kansas City, MO) in January 2010.

Interview

The first interview request was sent via email to schedule a time to speak with a recruiter to learn more about my background and discuss the opportunity of the available position. The phone interview consist of what would you do type questions. An email was sent about 2 ½ weeks later with interview details including who I will be interview with after I received a call about interviewing for the available position to confirm date and time. After my interview that consist of departmental expectation and knowledge of the group I was interviewing for; I was contacted a week later with an offer and a start date.

Interview Questions

• If you could start your career over again what would you do differently?   1 Answer

Operations Support Specialist Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cerner in May 2012.

Interview

This was a very basic interview. It took about 25 minutes and had very generic questions. Check in with your recruiter after a few days to make sure everything is still as you left it at the interview. The position I interviewed for was eliminated. needless to say I did not receive an offer.

Interview Questions

• Describe a moment when you had to deal with an angry or upset customer. what actions did you take and what were the outcomes?   Answer Question