Cerner Solution Architect Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cerner Solution Architect Interview Questions

3.2

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cerner (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

Good interview. Telephone interview and then in person interview at the corporate headquarters. Most of the day was about the culture. However, I was low balled with a masters degree. I rescinded my offer due to finding out a classmate with a much lower GPA was offered more money.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cerner

Solution Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cerner (North Kansas City, MO) in June 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by a senior recruiter for the Solution Architect position after I had previously applied for a position with Cerner. After being contacted by this recruiter, I went through the first-level application on the Cerner website. I was then provided a phone interview within 5 business days with the senior recruiter to discuss the basics of the job. After completion of the initial phone interview, I received an e-mail about 3 business days after the phone interview from another member of the HR team at Cerner to schedule my on-site interview. I was scheduled to meet with three individuals (2 Directors and 1 Manger) and was told the process would take about 2 hours and 15 minutes.

The first person I met with shared the basics regarding travel, expected knowledge level, desired knowledge/skills/abilities, and some info about the team I will be working with. She also shared her experience of "a day in the life" of a Solution Architect and her general experience at Cerner.

The second person I met with shared a few more technical aspects of the position and he also shared his experience of "a day in the life" of a Solution Architect and his general experience at Cerner.

The third person was more cut and dry, sticking primarily to interview questions, etc. She did, however, provide her experience of "a day in the life" of Solution Architect and her general experience at Cerner.

ALL three of these individuals had several behavioral or situational questions which seemed like standard interview questions to me.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you provided an innovative solution to a problem, but had to troubleshoot or provide damage control for other issues discovered after implementing your solution.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I have received an informal offer, but have not yet received the formal offer of employment.

Solution Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cerner (Kansas City, MO) in May 2014.

Interview

The recuiter reached out to me online to inquire about my experirence, and two weeks later, I was on a flight to KC to interview for the position. The Interview process was smooth, and everyone was very friendly and welcoming.

Interview Questions

• There were a lot of questions asking to site examples from previous work experience. If you are able to thin on the spot, and have a good memory, you should be fine. The interviewers were very nice and accomodating, so if you need to take a second, they will understand.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in North Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cerner (North Kansas City, MO) in May 2014.

Interview

Phone conversation with HR rep was the first step. Had a brief phone interview, as well, after the initial conversation. Next step was an in-person interview with three of the organization executives.

Solutions Architect Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cerner in October 2015.

Interview

First round is a versant test for communication skills and 2 rounds of technical skills interview. I got interviewed today. Interviewers are technically good and they are very helpful. Interview will be like discussion rather than a point blank interview.

Interview Questions

• Architecture diagram of the latest project and explain the merits and demerits and also what are the reasons in choosing the particular technical stack for the project.

Collections internal implementation and the algorithm used for them

Object model design for a problem statement
      Answer Question

Solutions Architect Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cerner.

Interview

Started with verbal test at their facility. After clearing this there will be a multiple technical rounds to check the skills and expertise depending on the experience level and position on offer.