Cerner Solution Designer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 9, 2017

3.2

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malvern, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cerner (Malvern, PA) in March 2017.

Interview

Hiring process was fast. Was contacted by a recruiter, had a phone interview a few days later, and then several on-site interviews about 2 weeks after that. I was told I would hear back within a week, though I am still waiting for a final decision.

Interview Questions

• They ask a lot of questions relating to your resume and background experience, along with a lot of behavioral type questions to see how you work with others and how you would react in difficult situations.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cerner

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cerner (Kansas City, KS) in July 2015.

Interview

I was initially contacted by HR for a brief phone interview. We scheduled an in person interview with the team for a later date. I met with 3 different staff members and was told to dedicate at least 3 hours for this interview. I met with 1 person from the team I was interviewing for and 2 were from other teams that I would potentially collaborate with. I met with all three individually.

Interview Questions

• What technical experience did I have for this position?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cerner (Kansas City, MO) in March 2014.

Interview

Interviewed by HR, then interviewed by multiple associates, as well as management. Seperate interviews on different days of the week. Whole process took about two weeks. It was an average interview. Very good information was shared about the company, the team and the position.

Interview Questions

• Relational, behavorial questions, professional questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cerner (Kansas City, MO) in January 2013.

Interview

Poor interview process. The company is so focused on filling Software Engineer positions that they quickly dismissed the roles I had applied for and recommended instead that I try for a Software Engineer position (since that was my background). If my passion was Software Engineering then I would have applied for those positions. Instead, Cerner missed out on an outstanding associate in another role.

Interview Questions

• Most unexpected was that I simply didn't meet the qualifications of the position. Why schedule an interview to tell me that, did HR simply not even read my resume?   Answer Question

Solution Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cerner (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

one one one , Phone round , Assessment test , stress engagement questions , check your resume end to end , make sure to have all the documents with you

Interview Questions

• why did you leave your previous company   1 Answer

Negotiation

Over the Phone conversation with the HR

Solution Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cerner (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

Good experience. More of physiological questions. Good thing is that they are ok with your failures, as long you have learnt from it and correct yourself. They will make you very comfortable and look for specific answers which they can note down to make decision later.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a project which did not go well?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Was not able to negotiate. They said that they have a standard for the position. I wanted to work with Cerner, as it is a leader in the Healthcare IT Industry.