Cerner Technology Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cerner Technology Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Mar 2, 2017

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cerner (Overland Park, KS) in September 2016.

Interview

It was pretty simple. they ask you a lot of technical question like how much you are willing to travel and what your medical background is like. it was in front of a couple of people that came in and out and asked how passionate i was about the medical field and technology. basic interview questions it was not too difficult. if you just be yourself and show that you are a people person then it will not be too hard to get a job.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cerner

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cerner (Kansas City, MO) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process was amazing. It started with a phone interview with HR going over my background and to see what positions would fit me. Once she felt that I would be a fit for the technology consultant position she said they would fly me out to Kansas City for an in face interview. They flew me out there and took care the hotel room and transportation. The in face interview process was amazing. They were very nice and organized. I had three 30 minute interviews with 3 Senior Managers from 3 different teams.They all were amazing and very personable. They went over my background and resume and also the position and what they were looking for. They asked a lot of behavioral questions. It was a very positive interview process and experience. They flew me back and contacted me the next week with an offer from one of the teams. All together the process is about 4 weeks from phone interview, in face interview, call back for offer and drug test and background check. They also have a great relocation package and really make you feel welcomed. Cerner is a great company and if you get the opportunity to be apart of them it is a blessing you should appreciate.

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cerner (Kansas City, MO) in August 2015.

Interview

Using STAR interview techniques. It was direct and on point, three interviews back to back, max of 3 hours in total. Some of the questions were tricky at first but I managed to get hang of the process

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you will be fit for this position?   1 Answer

Technology Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cerner.

Interview

Applied on Cerner.com. Contacted by HR to schedule a phone interview and got offer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cerner (Kansas City, MO) in May 2014.

Interview

This was over the phone but very efficient. They asked a lot of behavior questions but overall the interviewee did a great job. I wish I would have spent more time on campus as Cerner is a great experience learning about all of the different organizations.

Technology Consultant Interview

Interview

The interview process consists of three interviews with each interviewer mostly asking situation questions. There were also some behavioral based questions. They don't take very long to get back to you on whether they are interested.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was very non-negotiable. They also don't give very much time at all on your decision.

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cerner (Kansas City, MO) in March 2014.

Interview

I had phone interview which lasted about 30 mins. Interview was based of resume so make sure you know what you wrote.

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Cerner (Kansas City, MO) in October 2011.

Interview

phone interview(2x), in person interview (they fly you down to Kansas City) 3 interviews, than a week later got an offer. in person was simple, people were nice, they had a set of 3 questions in which they ask and take notes of your responses.

Technology Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cerner in August 2015.

Interview

First was an aptitude test which tested your basic aptitude and verbal skills. The shortlisted students then had an HR interview which was an elimination round. After the HR Interview the further shortlisted students had a technical interview where OOP related questions and some puzzles were asked. The students who cleared the technical round were then offered jobs.

Technology Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vellore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cerner (Vellore (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

1. Test - This included general aptitude and technical questions
    2. HR - mainly based on your resume
    3.Technical - Regarding the projects you are doing and some technical concepts

Interview Questions

• how do you enforce rules in chess?   1 Answer