Cerner Test Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cerner Test Analyst Interview Questions

Updated May 4, 2017

Test Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cerner.

Interview

One written interview, and two face to face personal interviews.Written test mainly had programming and testing basics.In-person interviews mainly had case questions, project and background related. Pretty much basic

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cerner

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cerner (Kansas City, MO) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied online. Got an email for a phone interview two weeks later. She then said she would be in contact with me and then sent me an invitation to come to Kansas City for three 1:1 interviews with three different teams. I was offered a position one week later.

Test Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cerner.

Interview

Applied through a referral, was contacted via email by a recruiter, and had a phone interview two days later. A different recruiter called an hour before the agreed time (even though time zone differences were accounted for in the email), so just in case, make sure you give yourself a large time window of availability. The recruiter was very friendly and had a laid back tone. The phone interview was a background check followed by what the recruiter flat out described as "HR questions." Even though I applied for multiple positions, the interview was only about one of them.

Interview Questions

• What is your GPA? I was surprised considering the applications say nothing about GPA requirements.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cerner (Kansas City, MO) in July 2013.

Interview

The recruiter sent me an email on June 11th.
    I had the phone interview on June 21st.
    I had the interview in person on July 10th.
    I'm waiting for the offer.

Anonymous Employee in Grandview, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cerner (Grandview, MO) in July 2013.

Interview

The interview process was very laid back. I met with the managers of three different teams who all had the same packet of questions. My final interviewer just flipped the book over and had more of a conversational style interview. The questions were very standard and having researched general interview questions before I felt very confident.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever made any major mistakes while on the job? What did you do and how was it resolved.   1 Answer

Test Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cerner (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Interview was good, just a routine questions. Initially had aptitude round and then telephonic round, 1-1 and finally HR round and Interview by the project manager. Can crack this interview.

Interview Questions

• Just basic testing question and bit of in dept questions on Testing Process, scenario questions   Answer Question

Test Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vellore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cerner (Vellore (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

First round was HR. Lasted for barely 5 minutes. Asked me about myself mostly. They were impressed by my resume. After that, they asked me to wait outside for technical interview. Two minutes later, I was summoned for the technical interview. It was conducted by two veteran Cernerite. It was an awesome experience. They were very cool. They did stress that my ability to answer questions positively and effortlessly would be better utilized in client handling as well. They scrutinized all of the project work and since one of mine was related to biomedical image processing using Microsoft HoloLens, they were sold. Next I was asked to design a hospital scheduling system with at least one innovative feature. I thought about for 5 minutes and came up with a solution (which for obvious reasons I won't share here) that impressed both of them.

Interview Questions

• Illustrate all the different types of testing models that are used currently.   Answer Question

Testing Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cerner in August 2016.

Interview

The interviewer was really friendly. He interviewed me for 10 minutes. Then I was went for the technical round. 2 people took my technical round. They asked basic questions. They asked questions based only on the things i had written in my cv.

Interview Questions

• how is a stack implemented?   1 Answer

Test Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Cerner (Kolkata (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

The interview process was transparent and I got a call for interview after they found my profile suitable for the job.
    The interview process was organized in following 3 rounds:
    -Online Versant test(for checking communication skills and proficiency in English)
    -Technical interview round1- with the Team Lead
    -Technical interview round2- with the Team manager

Interview Questions

• They asked questions from SQL sever, basic concepts of Object oriented programming and basic programming algorithms.   2 Answers

Test Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Braşov (Romania)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cerner (Braşov (Romania)) in October 2015.

Interview

Easy ,amazing follow-up from the recruiter , very nice people , very well organized , very polite managers and good interview environment. Got every piece of information that I needed , very positive staff and ready to help you in your new career. I was personally very impressed never had a better and exciting interview , there is no intimidation they just want to meet the real you.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself , tell me about your work experience , questions about tools and testing , easy logical tests .   Answer Question