Certify Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Certify Account Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Certify

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Certify (San Diego, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Phone Screen with HR - basic questions about background, and resume. 2 questions, tell me about a time.

Onsite interview with Manager of Account Management - behavioral questions and how do you organize your day. Big emphasis on time management and organization.

Nothing tricky at all, you just need to be prepared with specific examples to popular, "tell me about a time" questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to deal with a difficult customer   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Certify

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, ME

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Certify (Portland, ME) in March 2016.

Interview

The overall interview process was very positive. I had two phone screenings, the first with a human resources person and the second with the group manager. Both interviews were about thirty minutes long and they were very willing to work with my schedule. Viable candidates were offered an in-person interview. Timing between the interviews was very quick!

Interview Questions

• Please offer one critique of your current company?   1 Answer