Certify Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

2.0

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, ME

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Certify (Portland, ME) in March 2018.

Interview

I applied online for Certify based off an employee referral. The Interview process was a smooth 3-4 week process. A brief phone call to start, explaining the basics, followed by a more formal call. This call took about 30-45 minutes with questions pertaining too prior work experience, reasons for interest in Certify, and personality based questions. They had you take 2 "quizzes", one to test your critical thinking, similar to an IQ test, and another for personality. I found both to be straight-forward and enjoyable. After a few days I received a phone call stating they would like to meet face to face later in the week. The face to face interview was about 30 minutes long. This interview resembled the former phone interview. This interview felt relaxed and comforting. Although a few questions were scripted, it seemed to stray away to become more upbeat and personal. The feeling of confidence and excitement were most dominant leaving the interview.

Interview Questions

• What would you do in a situation where you have to tell a customer no?   1 Answer