Certify Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Certify

1 Interview Review

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, ME

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Certify (Portland, ME) in September 2017.

Interview

My interview process began with an HR consulting firm partnered with Certify reaching out to me. We scheduled a phone screen and in the phone screen, the recruiter asked relevant questions about my experience and recruitment strategy which I talked about in details. It became very conversational which was wonderful. At the end of the call, I was told that she would like to submit my resume to the hiring manager because she felt I may be a great match. She gave a firm timeline to hear back by and she followed through. I was contacted on the date she said I would be by the hiring manager directly. The hiring manager was very engaging and let me know that she needed me to complete a couple of assessments prior to the interview which she explained the process of in detail. The assessment took about 25-30 minutes and I assume I passed as I was invited to the interview with the hiring manager. It was a wonderful interview; very conversational and I felt that I did a great job discussing my strengths as a recruiter. The hiring manager explained the growth of the company the recent merger, the subsidiaries, and how my role would tie into it. I left feeling I knew everything I needed to know. A week and a half later, I interviewed again with the hiring manager and the CEO. It was another engaging conversation where I learned more about the company, culture, and their values. I told them point blank in the interview that I want to be a part of this company. The following week I got the offer and I couldn't be more excited!

Interview Questions

• Do you feel a recruiter has a responsibility to continue engaging with talent after the talent has been hired? (My favorite question)   1 Answer