Certify Sales Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Certify

1 Interview Review

Sales Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Certify (San Diego, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

Very smooth and transparent process. I was contacted within a week of submitting my application to set up a phone screening/first interview with HR. This call took about 30 minutes and consisted mostly of information about the employer and general salary expectations. The follow-up phone interview was with the manager the position reports directly to. This took about an hour with standard employment history / extracurricular / personality fit questions. A second phone interview with another manager followed, culminating with an in-person interview at their San Diego office a few weeks later. Everyone was friendly, professional, and honest in all regards. The process was straightforward and quite pleasant. I'd highly recommend accepting an opportunity to interview there if it arises.

Interview Questions

• Please explain your previous role and how your skills in that field translate to the position.   Answer Question