Certify Sales Development Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Certify Sales Development Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Certify

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Certify (San Diego, CA) in April 2019.

Interview

I was introduced to Jeremy Muniak, Recruiter, through LinkedIn for an initial phone call. Discussed previous experience, what I was looking for in next role, and my future in sales. Jeremy was very transparent and asked good questions. Then, he scheduled me to connect with the Hiring Manager for a 30 minute phone interview. A few days after I was scheduled to come to an in-person interview for their San Diego office and met with the Sales Training Manager and Sales Managers. A few days after I connected with Jeremy who said the feedback from the team was great and they wanted to extend an offer and he handled all the interactions from there up until my first day.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your previous experience.
    How do you handle objections.
    How creative are you when working independently.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Certify

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, ME

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Certify (Portland, ME) in May 2018.

Interview

The recruiter I worked with kept me in the loop from start to finish of the process. He was accessible and easy to reach out to for more information. The interviewing manager gave a in-depth description of the role and a good sense of the company culture. While I did not get the initial role I interviewed for I was offered a similar role shortly after.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to walk the interviewer through my work history   Answer Question