Certify Web Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Certify Web Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Certify

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, ME

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Certify (Portland, ME) in November 2016.

Interview

The process started with a one-on-one phone interview with the team lead. A week later I was asked to travel to Portland for an in-person interview. The second interview was friendly, and consisted purely of background questions about my work, previous jobs, and a general conversation about web development. None of the questions were technical or difficult to answer.

I was told I would hear the result of my interview by the end of the week. Almost three weeks later I finally heard back that they'd decided to go with another candidate that had more technical skills. I'm not sure how they were able to judge my skills based on a conversation, or how they came to their decision. I was not impressed with their process, product, or with the people I interviewed with anyway, and even still I likely wouldn't have accepted an offer as they didn't feel like the right fit to me either. Overall, I simply counted it as an interview experience under my belt and moved on.

Interview Questions

• Would your current employer survive if we hired you away?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Certify

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, ME

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Certify (Portland, ME) in July 2014.

Interview

Fairly casual interview. I had an intro phone screening then a lunch interview with my department head followed by a couple hour conversation with the various folks my position ends up interacting with.

Interview Questions

• If you're qualified for the job, you'll be fine. No oddball questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate and management was very fair with their offer. Don't be afraid to ask for what you feel you need/deserve.