Certis CISCO Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 23, 2017

2.3

Aviation Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Certis CISCO (New York, NY).

Interview

Listen to the interviewer lied about the job nature. Talk about how good the job is. A lot of people want the job, not easy to get the job. So easy to make money from the job. Air-con environment. Lots of benefits.

SAP ABAP Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Certis CISCO (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

The interview session is quite good and the manager is also quite positif, also the simple process circle to finish task then they explain also what is the current situation and where we want to go in future. Quite intersting

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and what has been done in current company   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Certis CISCO.

Interview

There were 3 rounds of interview. The interviewers were very upfront on the stress level and high expectations. The process is relatively fast as they will get back to you within a few days. However, the high turnover is a red flag.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Certis CISCO in April 2017.

Interview

Interview with the HR and the Head while the latter was busy working on the computer for the first 10 minutes. Questions were somewhat manageable but prepared for a few difficult tough ones. No email follow up to notify if you have been rejected.

AUX POLICE OFFICER Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Certis CISCO in February 2017.

Interview

Not a very professional interview, can dress up in t shirt and jeans and head down, wasn't more of an interview, rather just them telling you, what to expect and everything.

Manager Interview

Interview

When you arrive you will see their sloppy attire and attitude to match. Immediately knew this was not a place for high calibre individuals.

No actual interview took place. Told me that the job was already filled by an internal candidate. In fact, they were just jealous of my credentials.

The interviewer even asked me to do their work for them I.e. A take-home assignment for them to present to their VP...on the guise of checking my skills.

Interviewer kept asserting that all the VPs are from the military and boasted that they are hiring a lot of people from overseas.

Inspector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Certis CISCO (Singapore (Singapore)) in September 2016.

Interview

3 days upon application and was asked down to be interviewed by the CO.
    interview ask 3 stregth and weakness. I would say its not so straight forward, and it took me 1hour + to finish the interview.

Aviation Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Certis CISCO (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2016.

Interview

The overall process was rather slow, and quite depressing, given that the recessions had just hit Singapore and many are flocking to such job interviews. They choose people mostly based on fitness level and age.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe yourself?   1 Answer

The shortest bond was 8 months; way too long. Although the pay was great (2100sgd)

Account Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Certis CISCO.

Interview

I did my interview about three weeks ago, there were two rounds of interviews, firstly with the hiring manager and subsequently with the vp.
    If there is anything i want to comment, Certis Cisco need to be fed lots of humble pie, the staff are absolute snobs that thinks you are getting a million dollar salary. Interviewers gave a judgy look when i did not give the "ideal" answer to their questions.

Interview Questions

• Why choose Certis Cisco?   1 Answer
    • What makes you think you are good enough for this position?   1 Answer

They openly declared that the turnover rate in general is high, thats a sign of unhappy people leaving and besides, i didnt want myself to turn into an arrogant snobs like them.

ASP Interview

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Certis CISCO.

Interview

Was contacted by Certis Cisco HR within 3 days of online application and arranged for an initial interview within 2 weeks. Was offered a second round interview within 1 month. HR process is fast and efficient.