Ces Usa Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 8, 2017

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ces Usa

Tech Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Ces Usa (Chennai (India)).

Interview

CES panel interviewed me for 5 rounds ( Telephonic, Code test, Skype round, Manager round, HR round 45 mins each) finally posted me on to client round (Skype). Client not aware my profile. but interviewed me about 55 mins. Finally, I was rejected by Client. I believe there is a lack of relationship b/w CES and Client.

Senior Developer Interview

Interview

Some basic dot net question. You can find those if you search in google.Interview was telephonic

Content Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ces Usa (Chennai (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

the interview was between 1pm to 5pm and the place was a ok place , there was two rounds. Initially it was resume probe and Hr round. It was simple and easy questions like y ur opting for content writer. Then was a written test which had four sections.

Interview Questions

• Why you opted for content writer?   1 Answer

BDE Interview

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ces Usa.

Interview

The interview started off well , had four rounds of interview , two on phone and two rounds were face to face. Everything went well . Cleared all the rounds then came the shock of my life . I was made a big fool . Their manager confirmed my Candidature and said their senior HR will get in touch with me to discuss the offer. That's it . I never really heard back from them. Forget about my offer . There was no status update given . No reply to my calls and emails. Even after speaking to the senior HR on phone through LinkedIn there was no update. 4 days of my time wasted and also have lost other opportunities because of this.

And they call themselves a cmmi level 5 company wowwwww.

Interview Questions

• What was your work all about in your previous organisation   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ces Usa.

Interview

Issued offer letters and asked us to enroll for British Council courses. After 3 months of working on company's project and also joining British Council for some thousands of rupees, they retrieved the offer letter and refused to issue call letters. The company is very bad at estimating its human resource and revenue requirements. At lost we lost time, job and money. Not a trust worthy company.