Cessna Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cessna Interview Questions

2.8

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cessna (Wichita, KS) in May 2013.

Interview

Went for an interview over the phone, and then was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• The only hard task to come across as is to really stand out during the online application phase.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Contract offered, no negotiating salary

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cessna.

Interview

Started with online application, didn't hear back for over a month. Was asked to do a phone interview (about 30 minutes or less). The following week I was asked to schedule a Skype interview (I think the following week). 3 or 4 of the hirers and an HR exec interviewed me for about an hour. Received a phone call about a week and a half later

Interview Questions

• How well do you work with a team? Examples   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cessna in November 2014.

Interview

3 interviews. First was a short face to face for their LDP program. Was almost entirely me asking questions rather than the other way around. They were trying to gauge interest in Textron and their business units. Was turned down because I was not interested in working in areas of Textron outside of aerospace, but later received another face to face with full time hiring manager, which was largely situational questions. Last was with who I would be reporting to, and was largely to gauge my personality as well as technical interests.

Took ~1 month to hear back regarding the LDP program, but went very quickly after.

Maintenance Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Cessna (Wichita, KS) in February 2015.

Interview

Non-Formal, basically it will go well if you were pre-chosen. By that I mean almost every job posting already has someone in mind to fill it. So unless the pre-chosen declines you are just going through the motions.

Interview Questions

• Name a difficult situation?   1 Answer

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cessna (Wichita, KS) in January 2015.

Interview

Over the phone interviews. Behavioral questions and some about yourself questions. They do not call you in to interview in person, due to high security throughout the company. They give 1-2 over the phone interviews, and they mostly want you to elaborate on yourself as much as you can so they can get a feel for if you are right for fitting the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? What are your greatest accomplishments?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Interview

Interview

Very standard interview process. Skype or phone interview only then offer. no second interview. Some behavioral questions and some standard interview questions; overall not too challenging compared to other interviews for internships.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral Question: "Name a time you had to sell something to people who weren't buying it"   Answer Question

Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cessna (Wichita, KS) in January 2008.

Interview

telephone interview followed by a group/panel interview

Sales Support Specialist Interview

Interview

applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 week - interviewed at Wichita.
    They gave me the opportunity to meet CEO and senior VP in HR
    The whole process took one whole day but everything felt pretty rushed. In the end, they asked me to work with other two candiates to finish a group case study and presented our findings in front of them.

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cessna (Wichita, KS) in February 2011.

Interview

The interview process is purposely drawn out to qualify candidates. There are several steps to employment and all the way to the last interview you are not sure if you have landed the job or not.

Interview Questions

• There where no personal questions. Only wanted to know about history and who referred you to the company.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cessna in December 2014.

Interview

Phone Interview. Standard questions on experience, qualifications, and projects. Be sure to highlight projects, past and current. Usually interview with your assigned supervisor and their supervisor, typically in an office setting.