Chadwick Martin Bailey Associate Researcher Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Chadwick Martin Bailey

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chadwick Martin Bailey (Boston, MA) in November 2012.

Interview

Saw job posting on the CMB website and applied by emailing my resume and cover letter to the HR Director. Had a phone interview, then was asked to come interview at the office. At the office I met with the HR Director and two other employees, and was asked to take an attention to details assessment. The whole process took a few hours, but was very enjoyable. Everyone was very friendly and the office environment was great. I was asked to come back for another interview at the office to meet with a few more people, however I had already accepted another position.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Chadwick Martin Bailey

Associate Researcher Interview

Interview

Got a phone call from HR asking some questions about my background. Went in for an interview followed by an attention to detail assessment. No unexpected question.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chadwick Martin Bailey (Boston, MA).

Interview

Had two initial phone interviews (with the Recruiter and Research Manager) and then one in-person interview to meet with the Recruiter, Research Manager, VP of Client Services and two Associate Researchers.

Everyone was great throughout the whole process: very friendly, non-intimidating, professional, etc. There weren't too many unexpected questions, they basically just wanted to know about my background, why I wanted the job, and what I'd done at my previous job that I could bring to CMB. Biggest thumbs-up to them is how accommodating they were to my schedule (I was interviewing from out of town), and also how patient they were as I weighed their offer with another.

Main takeaway: they seemed very genuine about what the job would be like, and as long as you're generally prepared to talk about yourself you should be just fine.

Interview Questions

• Not too many difficult/unexpected questions; maybe one I stumbled over most was along the lines of "what accomplishment at your previous job are you most proud of?"

Also had to do an "attention to details test," i.e. reading a case study and editing/finding errors in the report. This was actually kind of fun.   Answer Question

The research they do is a little quantitative-heavy for my tastes, although seemed like a great place if you want to learn how to use statistical programs.

Chadwick Martin Bailey Response

May 5, 2014 – Human Resources Generalist

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide your interview experience feedback. You obviously thought a lot about your career choices and we appreciate the opportunity to have met with you... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Chadwick Martin Bailey (Boston, MA).

Interview

Two weeks after submitting my application, I was contacted to set up an initial interview. I spoke with an HR rep over the phone -- standard questions about my resume, and why I was interested in CMB. I was then invited in for an in-person interview the following week.

I arrived at the office about 5 minutes early, but ended up waiting for 20 minutes before anyone came to meet with me. I spoke with 3 employees, all of whom were very friendly and eager to talk about CMB. I appreciated the effort that they all made to explain the company structure and the responsibilities of the position (very data and detail heavy). Afterwards, I was told that they would be in touch within a couple of weeks, but didn't hear anything further after I sent thank you's. When I followed up two weeks later to find out where things stood, I received a prompt response informing me that they were not moving forward with me.

Interview Questions

• I wasn't sure how to prepare for the case study, but it really is exactly what it sounds like: an attention to details test. It is timed, but very manageable within the time frame.   Answer Question

Associate Researcher Interview

Interview

first round interview, standard questions about experience, school, marketing knowledge and research itself. Few questions about personal goals, salary expectations and what not. The interview was with a HR rep and lasted no longer than 15 minutes.