Challenger, Gray & Christmas Job Search Coach Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Challenger, Gray & Christmas

Interviews for Top Jobs at Challenger, Gray & Christmas

Job Search Coach Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Challenger, Gray & Christmas (Chicago, IL) in October 2011.

Interview

Received phone call from an ad response. The process was very extensive (behavioral/situational questions) was given some information, but nothing specific about the duties, expectations, etc. EVERYTHING was a secret "The PROGRAM" ???? After this, invited for a face to face with a different person who asked the very same questions again. (How professional is that). Then offered a job. The job offer was rescinded do to business needs was the information given, Then called back two weeks later and offered the job again. WOW!~!!~!!!

Interview Questions

• Why would you be a good fit for Challenger Gray?   2 Answers

Negotiation

We only have one salary and everyone gets paid the same. SURE, I believed that.

Other Interview Reviews for Challenger, Gray & Christmas

Job Search Coach Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Challenger, Gray & Christmas.

Interview

Submitted resume thru someone I knew at the company.
    Had phone interview, then one on one interview, then group interview.
    As a firm helping people find their next career position, they use the method that they teach in their hiring process. You should have well created and rehearsed answers to:
    Tell me about yourself (describe who you are at work) and What job tasks do you really want to perform (not job titles).

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when something did not turn out as you expected.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Nothing was negotiable. This is a full time temporary position.