Chamberlain College of Nursing High School Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Chamberlain College of Nursing High School Recruiter Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

High School Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chamberlain College of Nursing (Atlanta, GA) in August 2012.

Interview

I went through three interviews. The first was with the national guy out of Florida. I was applying for a position in Atlanta. It took about 3 weeks and I got a call for the local interview. Interviewed with the hiring manager locally at the new Atlanta location in Dunwoody. Then I was referred to the national recruiting manager to meet with him. I was able to do an interview in person as he was in the office and not traveling or out of town at that time. Each interview was about an hour.

Unfortunately, DeVry is known for not calling people back or informing them of their decision. At the time, I was told I was the only one interviewing for the position. However, when it came time for a decision, I was given no word...

I ended up withdrawing my name from candidacy as I felt I wasn't going to be offered the job anyway. I followed up with both the local and national recruiting managers with one phone call and then one email each. After a month of no contact, I sent a well-wishes email and that was that.

Interview Questions