Chamberlain College of Nursing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 15, 2017

3.1

Assistant Dean Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chamberlain College of Nursing (Saint Louis, MO) in March 2017.

Interview

The talent acquisition recruiter initially contacted me for a phone interview. It lasted approximately 15 minutes. The following topics were discussed: my professional background, what led me to apply for this position with Chamberlain college of nursing and their philosophy and history in nursing education.

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chamberlain College of Nursing.

Interview

Online application followed by phone interview. After phone interview, additional information required for submission to a panel for review. Details for information request were provided by the recruiter via e-mail. Information request clear.

Nursing Faculty Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Addison, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Chamberlain College of Nursing (Addison, IL) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process is awful!! I have never experienced anything like it. Every person you talk to tells you how there are hundreds of applicants, blah, blah, blah. It is very unprofessional. Then, you interview with people who have less credentials than you.

Advisor Interview

Interview

I was called for an interview and they spoke with me over the phone about my experience pertaining to the position and ways that I can contribute to the organization.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle difficult issues?   1 Answer

Student Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chamberlain College of Nursing (Irving, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

A few days after applying for the job I was contacted via email by a recruiter for a phone interview. A few days later the phone interview was conducted, then I moved on to the next step which was an online assessment that took about an hour. It was slightly difficult just because the first part was timed, but not too bad. Once I finished that, I was invited to do a face to face interview with the manager first then another interview with the campus president. Then I was sent some paperwork to fill out for a background check and reference check. They conducted the reference checks and then presented me a job offer. In all it took about 2 weeks. Very quick process.

Career Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Remote, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chamberlain College of Nursing (Remote, OR).

Interview

Phone interviews with various levels of leadership and student support managers. Very concise interviews. Recruiter scheduled me quickly from one level to the next. All staff ertr very professional. Emphasized the CARE in their culture which would be great for a new candidate to mention. They were able to provide feedback (brief but helpful) as to why I was not chosen for the role. Recruiter shared really good details before I was hired regarding who I would be interviewing with as well.

Interview Questions

• How would I handle supporting our students virtually? How do you build rapport? How familiar was I supporting nursing path careers? How would I prepare students for the real world.   Answer Question

Admissions Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Chamberlain College of Nursing.

Interview

There was a brief initial phone screening, and then a formal 1 hour phone interview with the recruiter. Afterwards I had an on-campus interview with the director of admissions. This was followed by a final visit to campus where I met with the manager of student services and the campus president.

Student Services Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Chamberlain College of Nursing (Chicago, IL).

Interview

It happened rather quickly. I applied for the position and about two weeks later I received a phone call. There was a brief phone interview and then that was followed by two online assessments and a typing test. After completing those, there was an over the phone mock call where you pretended to speak to a student. Once you pass that part, you then go to the face-to-face interview with about 2-3 people.

Admissions Advisor Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chamberlain College of Nursing.

Interview

Applied online, got contacted to do 2 assessments. From there I had a phone interview and then was brought in for an in person interview with 3 people, including the Dean of Admissions. Phone interview was quite simple, but the in person interview was a bit difficult.

Interview Questions

• Roleplaying seemed to be key to the in person interview about how you would get a potential student to agree to fill out an application.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chamberlain College of Nursing in February 2015.

Interview

The interview was a pretty lengthy process. Started with a phone interview and continued to a second phone interview. I then moved forward to an interview with 2 managers who seemed to play good cop, bad cop. They asked questions about my experience, why I want the job, etc.

Interview Questions

• They were very critical of my experience. For example, "why do you want to work with graduates students when the only experience you have is with children?"   Answer Question