Champaign Park District Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Champaign Park District

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Champaign Park District (Champaign, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

A panel of interviewers questioned a group of candidates at one time; There was a written pre-interview exercise that was submitted prior to an in-person interview; sometimes multiple interviews for the same position.

Interview Questions

• If you could be a sandwich, what type of sandwich would you be and why?   Answer Question

Support Staff Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Champaign Park District in October 2014.

Interview

Very Casual, 2 managers asking questions from a sheet they have prepared. They kind of played a good cop bad cop routine where one person would ask the harder questions and one would ask the easier ones

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Champaign Park District (Champaign, IL) in November 2012.

Interview

You first interview over the phone. After that if they like what they hear they will being you in. The people were very nice and made the mood very settling. No pressure at all

Site Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Champaign Park District (Champaign, IL) in April 2012.

Interview

Great process that allowed me to be relaxed during the interview. Interviewer was friendly and made me feel comfortable which in turn allowed me to really shine. Asked quality interview questions while at the same time allowing me to discuss previous experiences.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Champaign Park District in August 2011.

Interview

The interview process was very quick. I got along well with the person who interview and was a great fit for the position. I applied online and then received a call to come in for an interview.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience with excel?   1 Answer