Champion Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 1, 2016

2.7

Technical Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Champion Technologies (Denver, CO) in September 2012.

Interview

I was sent a ticket to visit the District Manager and the local supervisor in Denver, CO. They picked me up the airport and were very cooperative. The regional manager interviewed me as well.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my background, education and qualifications.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They offered 86,000 and I said that I could not work for less than 90,000. In addition, I wanted to be transferred after one

SAP Basis Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Champion Technologies (Houston, TX).

Interview

interview wasn't difficult and nothing was out of the ordinary in the process. Company seemed like a descent company and ended up offering the job.

Interview Questions

• i was asked to sit at the computer and to navigate an SAP system. Questions asked were within the anticipated realm for a basis administrator.   Answer Question

The problem was the salary offered was significantly lower than the market area and i had to decline the offer for employment.

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Champion Technologies in January 2012.

Interview

Decent interview process, same list of "personality questions" to see if you would be a good fit for the current employees. Manager's seem to be placed out of their general field and don't seem to have the right experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very strict job pay categories

Anonymous Employee in Midland, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Champion Technologies (Midland, TX) in July 2011.

Interview

Asked questions about experience with IR, HPLC/GC, and other laboratory equipment. Asked about safety issues.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if problem X occurred and you had to fix the problem, what would be your process?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. Set salary

Chemist I Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Champion Technologies in February 2009.

Interview

Easy as pie.
    Very few questions

Negotiation

N/A I accepted the first offer

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

It only takes just one interview to get hired, but There is a three months period where they probe your skills, This is the real hired process.

Chemist I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Champion Technologies in September 2013.

Interview

Best ever, quick and clear

Interview Questions

• explain what is your weakness   1 Answer

Negotiation

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Champion Technologies.

Interview

I interviewed remotly from another state. Interview was short and concise. Everyone was nice and I was asked many technical questions