Champlain Enterprises Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 19, 2016

1.9

Interviews for Top Jobs at Champlain Enterprises

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Champlain Enterprises (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied online. Few weeks later received an email about a phone interview. Had phone interview and it lasted about 15 min. I was told at the end that they would pass on my info and then let me kno what they decide. Made no sense and i felt like she was just telling me nonsense.

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Champlain Enterprises in September 2016.

Interview

I applied online was sent an email for an open house in Dulles,Va. Got there we were signed in and we were shown a Powerpoint on what the job would be like. We then took turns reading from the announcement. They then gave us a brake and after we had one on one interviews. When they were done they came in and read a list of names of yours was on the list you got the job.

Interview Questions

• Name a life goal that is none job related.   1 Answer

A&P Mechanic Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Champlain Enterprises in March 2016.

Interview

Received a call the same day I applied. Quick initial phone interview and then the company flew me up for an interview with the maintenance supervisor. They have you take a knowledge test and then ask some general questions to see what you know.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The offer made was in my acceptable range. High pay for coming right out of school

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Champlain Enterprises (Newark, NJ) in September 2015.

Interview

One of the easiest, best interviews I've ever had. I filled out an application out online, which was a very simple application to fill out. A few weeks later I received an email inviting me to the interview/information session. They flew me out to Newark, NJ the morning of the session. The recruiter and the management staff were pretty friendly people. There were about 15 candidates in the session. They first gave us the basic information about the company and the position. After that they introduced themselves and asked each of us to introduce ourselves. Then they asked everyone to stand in front of the room to read a section from one of the in-flight announcements. Everyone messed the words, but they just want to see if we could speak good English. They then took each person and interviewed them individually. They ask you easy general questions. My interview was about ten minutes (they did most of the talking). The session took the entire day (9 hours), but it went by fairly fast. Only two people didn't get an offer. One guy did not speak very good English, and another lady decided it wasn't for her. Just make sure you smile and you'll do fine.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a Flight Attendant?   1 Answer
    • How do you feel about relocating?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Champlain Enterprises (Cleveland, OH) in September 2015.

Interview

Only about 6-7 people showed up in Cleveland for the interview where a short presentation is given regarding the company. You read an announcement from a card and then you're taken aside for a two on one interview. There were no awkward or silly tests. It was very straightforward. All of us were offered the job.

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Champlain Enterprises (Newark, NJ) in July 2015.

Interview

Fill out the application online wait to get a call from a recruiter you may get invited to a session and get a response same day if you were chosen if not they send you home

Aircraft Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Champlain Enterprises (Albany, NY) in July 2014.

Interview

Very fast process if they fly you in your hired extreamly small company bad management skills. The flight home was cancelled so they put me up in the crew hotel which was nice.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience with a pt6a   1 Answer

Small outfit

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Champlain Enterprises.

Interview

After filing out the online application I got a call a few days later for a phone interview, The phone interview was pretty short and basic "tell me about yourself" "why do you want to be a flight attendant". After that we set up a date for the actual interview, They flew me out to Cleveland and picked myself and the other interviewers up from the airport. They gave us a little presentation about the history of Champlain Enterprises then one by one took us into a room where we were interviewed by 3 people asking us a few questions. After everyone was finished they told us they will contact us in a few days to let us know, they sent us back home. I got a call the next day with an offer.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult or unexpected questions, just the basics you can easily find online.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Aircraft Dispatcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Champlain Enterprises (Cleveland, OH) in July 2011.

Interview

Very Easy going interview. Advice: Interviewer wanted to hire someone that had a sense of humor and could use it tell help diffuse disagreements with stressed out pilots.

Interview Questions

• What are your goals? Why dispatch? Favorite Book? Discribe a time at work you had to perform under stress? Why hire you over other canidates?   Answer Question

Aircraft Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newar (Nepal)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Champlain Enterprises (Newar (Nepal)) in April 2016.

Interview

Flew me up from Florida. They gave me a phone interview at first, then they decided to fly me up and meet the manager at Dunkin Donuts. They give you a knowledge test fairly easy test with general questions.

Interview Questions

• ATA codes, electrical schematics, diffrence between turboprop and turbofan engine.   Answer Question