Chan Zuckerberg Initiative Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Chan Zuckerberg Initiative Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Chan Zuckerberg Initiative

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chan Zuckerberg Initiative (Palo Alto, CA).

Interview

I had a phone screen with a recruiter, a technical phone interview, and an on-site interview. On-site had two technical rounds and one behavioral.

Technical questions were medium to hard coding questions. Leetcode served as good practice.

Everyone was very nice during the process.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Chan Zuckerberg Initiative

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chan Zuckerberg Initiative (Palo Alto, CA) in March 2018.

Interview

I loved how the interview process was. They chose questions that were complex, but not impossible and focused on how you thought of solutions rather than if your solution would compile etc.

Interview Questions

• There was a very long behavioral interview which was enjoyable but was not prepared for.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chan Zuckerberg Initiative (Palo Alto, CA) in December 2017.

Interview

The interview process was good! I interviewed right before the holidays and the recruiting team worked hard to accommodate my needs. The interviewers I met were all friendly and respectful. Questions were always presented in a clear and straightforward manner and the whole implementation process felt collaborative and approachable. The interviewing/recruiting team clearly puts a lot of effort into making sure the process is comfortable and as unbiased as can be and the results are greatly appreciated.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chan Zuckerberg Initiative (Redwood City, CA) in November 2018.

Interview

Telephonic round was good. I asked them so many time about interview result. Finally, they said for first round. Recruiter cc'ed another recruiter for next steps. It took two more weeks. I asked them so many time to schedule an interview. Finally they said they have a plan moving forward. The next step is to take another technical phone screen with one of our engineers.

Interview Questions

• Related to hashMap. Print duplicate files on same line.

//adding two strings   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Chan Zuckerberg Initiative (Palo Alto, CA).

Interview

Very friendly and I loved the interview process as the people interviewing were the smartest and the most humble ever. It was like a fun discussion and not intimidating at all.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chan Zuckerberg Initiative (San Jose, CA) in December 2018.

Interview

1:1 Google Hangout Through Karat.
    They explained about their company and answered the questions I had.
    Interviewer was kind and helpful when I got stuck.
    1 hour interview, and you have more than 40 mins for technical questions.
    If you solve the first one fast, you can get second one.