Chandler Macleod Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Chandler Macleod Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canberra (Australia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chandler Macleod (Canberra (Australia)) in January 2017.

Interview

Phone approached by their internal consultant and talk for a few minutes, then invited to face to face interview. The face to face meeting is very process-oriented, only go through basic background information, not discuss in very details. Leave a little time for Q&A at the end of the meeting.

Interview Questions

Senior BDM Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Chandler Macleod (Melbourne (Australia)) in May 2016.

Interview

I was very impressed with the interview process. The preparedness of the interviewer and on time every time to each interview. The relevance of the questions being asked of me showed they had done their homework on me. When I asked leading questions the interviewer was honest and quick with their answer. Whilst I did not get the role I enjoyed the experience and would certainly go through that process again.

Interview Questions

• Would I consider looking at a strategy to determine how to keep cutomers loyal to the brand   1 Answer