Chandler Macleod Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 19, 2017

2.8

10 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Telecom Infra Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Chandler Macleod (Singapore (Singapore)) in June 2017.

Interview

Chandler Macleod has advertised a contract role at Facebook, while they are not even a supplier to Facebook. After the successful interviews and several rounds of preparations and document submissions to Facebook, they have offered a fixed term employment at Chandler Macleod.

Something just did not feel right. Why was the salary significantly lower than the market rate for this role? Chandler Macleod and another agency taking a big cut of YOUR salary.

Avoid at all cost, don't fall for Chanler Macleod's classic "bait and switch".

Interview Questions

• Complete and detailed drill-down of telecom networks, ecosystem, and business models.   1 Answer

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canberra (Australia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chandler Macleod (Canberra (Australia)) in January 2017.

Interview

Phone approached by their internal consultant and talk for a few minutes, then invited to face to face interview. The face to face meeting is very process-oriented, only go through basic background information, not discuss in very details. Leave a little time for Q&A at the end of the meeting.

Senior BDM Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Chandler Macleod (Melbourne (Australia)) in May 2016.

Interview

I was very impressed with the interview process. The preparedness of the interviewer and on time every time to each interview. The relevance of the questions being asked of me showed they had done their homework on me. When I asked leading questions the interviewer was honest and quick with their answer. Whilst I did not get the role I enjoyed the experience and would certainly go through that process again.

Interview Questions

• Would I consider looking at a strategy to determine how to keep cutomers loyal to the brand   1 Answer

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane (Australia)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chandler Macleod (Brisbane (Australia)).

Interview

Was a relative brief interview process as I knew the hiring manager from within the industry. CMG has a psychometric assessment as part of the process. Whilst challenging, it's nothing to be afraid of, and came out with some very true results (you get walked through the results with their psych after the process). Second/final interview with the State GM, fairly casual chat to find out why CMG, and whether you'd fit in with the team and what they're trying to achieve.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chandler Macleod (Melbourne (Australia)) in June 2015.

Interview

I met with the team leader and team manager. From the moment I met with both, I felt comfortable and relaxed. It was slightly more informal and I felt that they really wanted to get a sense of who I am and my true motivations for wanting this role. It usually is a two step process to meet with the team leader and then the manager but for me it was just the one interview. After that there was some psych tests which I completed, followed by reference completion and a week later an offer (finally) came through.

Interview Questions

• What did I know about Chandler Macleod?   1 Answer

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chandler Macleod (Sydney (Australia)) in February 2015.

Interview

Started as a candidate for another job, got noticed and offered an interview. Went through the process and first met the recruitment manager before going through another round with the line manager. After the line manager interview, discussed the business further before commencing.

Interview Questions

• "What do you understand about the recruitment business?"   Answer Question

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Chandler Macleod (Singapore (Singapore)) in September 2013.

Interview

3 Rounds. Chit chat with the General Manager, more in-depth conversation, peer discussion, and psychometric evaluation. Then offer.

It was a breeze. They give constructive feedbacks, timely updates, and transparency from start to finish.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a different recruiter in the marketplace?   Answer Question

Temp Interview

Interview

Very professional, charismatic interview staff that make you feel comfortable and listened to

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newcastle (Australia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Chandler Macleod (Newcastle (Australia)) in October 2011.

Interview

Referral from a consultant
    interviewed with Consultant
    interview with Branch manager
    Started as a temp pretty much straight away.
    a few behavioural questions 'tell me of a time you had to deal with a troublesome customer?' etc

Interview Questions

• 'tell me of a time you had to deal with a troublesome customer?'   1 Answer

Hg Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Chandler Macleod in January 2008.

Interview

Meeting with CEO
    IQ/Intelligence Test
    Personality tests
    Two 1:1 interviews

At Chandler Macleod they practice what they preach. They assess all employees to ensure they are a great fit to their roles as well as the company. Most of us have some link to organisational psychology, even the technology team. And everybody is focussed on their vision, to make people happy at work.