Chandler Regional Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.1

Interviews for Top Jobs at Chandler Regional Hospital

Monitor Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chandler Regional Hospital (Chandler, AZ) in August 2017.

Interview

Had a interview about a month ago with four RNs, including the manager. Very cold, distant. I thought it went well. They were all late for my interview. So, I waited,and waited,for awhile, I thought maybe I was in the wrong area. Took a EKG test for the position,the manager kept on coming in the office to see if I was done yet. Made me nervous. I even got a tour of the floor,but I didn't get hired. Bothers me to know why I didn't.

Interview Questions

• What made me want to join Chandler regional hospital?   1 Answer
    • What mistake have u made at ur current job that had a bad outcome.   1 Answer

Med-surge RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chandler Regional Hospital (Chandler, AZ) in May 2016.

Interview

Panel interview of about 5 people. Along with the usual request to tell about yourself, I received questions regarding examples of how and when I handled certain types of situations: patient safety, correcting a co-worker, dealing with a difficult patient, assessing a problem and making quick decisions. Good idea to use vocabulary and terms from Dignity's mission and value statements.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time when you had to make an immediate decision in a critical circumstance.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Asked for day shift vs night shift. Got it!

Catering Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Chandler Regional Hospital (Chandler, AZ) in April 2015.

Interview

I got hired within the first 20 minutes due to the number of years I had working in the healthcare setting. Also, I previously new a former coworker who had helped spread the word that Chandler Regional was hiring.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a good fit for the job?   1 Answer

Surgical Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Chandler Regional Hospital (Chandler, AZ) in January 2015.

Interview

first you get phone interview and then get interview by 2 people, one management, one charge nurse. Then you wait 5 to 7 days to find out if you got the job offer.

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Chandler Regional Hospital (Chandler, AZ) in October 2012.

Interview

interviewed by the manager and one of the day shift charge nurse who fell asleep during the interview in an office of the hospital. The manager asked questions , then gave me a tour of the unit.

Interview Questions

• Overall experiences in my specialty. Why do I want to come to this unit. How do I handle conflicts.   Answer Question

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chandler Regional Hospital (Chandler, AZ) in April 2012.

Interview

Interviewed with unit director and charge nurse. Was relaxed and friendly--wish it had stayed that way after I accepted the job! Getting specifics about the retirement benefits was very difficult, even after being hired. Initial contact came from the nurse recruiter, who then arranged the interview with the unit director and charge nurse. A job offer was made a couple of days after the interview, and that call came from the nurse recruiter.

Interview Questions

• The usual, such as background and why I wanted to work at Chandler; fewer of the harder questions like "describe a time when you..." than at most interviews. Of course the usual "what are your strengths and weaknesses" and specific questions about skills applicable to the unit.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't really negotiate, just asked for more than I thought I would be offered and was offered a couple of dollars per hour more than I expected.

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Chandler Regional Hospital.

Interview

Interviewed with HR first, then met with the unit director. Had previously applied for other positions in the hospital and never heard back - not even to notify me that I was not being considered. Took 2 weeks to receive an offer after the interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They do not negotiate - their first offer is the only offer. Attempted to negotiate without success.

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Chandler Regional Hospital.

Interview

It is helpful to not only have an application turned in to human resources but it is handy to know someone. Even if you come to the floor to introduce yourself in person it will make an impact. I had to be very persistent.

Interview Questions

• Honestly I was so nervous that I can't recall the most difficult questions but a lot of the questions involve scenarios with patients and what you would do in a specific situation.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was not a negotiation. I had already worked there while I was in nursing school. All new graduate RNs start at the same wage with opportunities for growth.

Medical Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chandler Regional Hospital in September 2010.

Interview

I wasn't hired but the interview was good