Change Healthcare Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Change Healthcare Account Manager Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Change Healthcare (Nashville, TN) in December 2015.

Interview

I applied on their website and was contacted shortly afterwards. First Interview with HR, second telephonic interview with hiring manager, 3rd interview with panel and HR again. I'm not sure exactly why they had an additional interview with HR. The process was pretty laid back. The process took around 3 weeks, follow up with HR was fairly quick.

Interview Questions

Change Healthcare Response

Feb 1, 2016 – On behalf of Change Healthcare

Thanks for your feedback! We strive to make our candidate experience as pleasant as possible, and we’re glad to know that there was consistent communication throughout the recruiting process ... More

Other Interview Reviews for Change Healthcare

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Change Healthcare.

Interview

It was a very long process. From the time that they contacted me for an interview until my start date was almost 2 months. I felt like a pest contacting them weekly. Sometimes the return calls took days.

Negotiation

I got what I asked for.

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Change Healthcare (Nashville, TN) in August 2013.

Interview

Phone interview with HR, face to face with 4 members of management team, one phone interview.

Negotiation

It was relatively quick. They gave me what I asked for as far as money goes.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Change Healthcare (Fort Worth, TX) in January 2011.

Interview

I hunted for this job through my contacts and on LinkedIn. I found a contact to reach out to and a role was created for me. The first step was to work with internal recruiters by phone, then hiring managers. I was flown to Fort Worth for face-to-face interviews, which resulted in an offer.

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Change Healthcare (Nashville, TN) in April 2008.

Interview

I was contacted by a corporate recruiter. The recruiter was polite, generally informed of the job, and helpful - however, the salary quote was off several thousand than the actual. After a phone interview (30-45 minutes), I was asked to come in for a interview. The onsite interview consisted of 1-on-1 and a small panel. Just basic questions on my employment and educational background, and some general situational questions. Having a knowledge of the revenue cycle management industry is definitely a plus.

Interview Questions

• How would you rate yourself as 1) technically savvy and 2) analytically savvy?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Offer was extended for a few thousand less than initially communicated. A meeting ground was eventually met. With several offices across the country and many legacy offices, salaries at Emdeon vary depending on what LOB you'll fall under.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Change Healthcare in January 2010.

Interview

Detailed

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Be negotiable