Change.org Human Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Human Resources

Change.org Human Resources Interview Questions

Interviews at Change.org

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Change.org.

Interview

Phone screen followed a group interview. it was a little disjointed. The interviewers just asked questions instead of allowing it to be a conversation. Then one of the interviewers left halfway through. They also took notes on laptops during the process.

Interview Questions

• They asked a crazy situational question, a new leader of a small country needs help fixing the rail system and you are hired for the job even though you have no expertise in rail systems. How do you go about learning enough the help solve the problem?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Change.org

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Change.org in April 2019.

Interview

I was contacted on LinkedIn about a HR role and the recruiter arranged a date and time for an phone interview. I dialed in on time and waited. After about 10 minutes I emailed her, with another email after half an hour to her LinkedIn account when there was still no sign of her. This was late on Friday afternoon so I assumed something must have come up last minute. The weekend came and went. Finally when there was still no word, I contacted again on Tuesday to confirm if she wanted to reschedule. Still nothing! This actually did appear to be a very interesting role and after preparing for this interview for several days I was very disappointed to hear absolutely nothing. Terrible experience.