Change.org Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Change.org Interview Questions

Interviews at Change.org

2.8

Communications Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Change.org (London, England (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process ran very smoothly to begin with - quick decisions and feedback, and I felt very supported by HR. I had the feeling that the company really cared about its candidates! But after my final interview, I got told there were delays in the hiring process and that a result would be communicated to me the following week. The week after, I was told that the decision would be made the week after. A month passed without a decision. Finally, I was called in for yet another interview with one of the people who had already interviewed me (this was the 6th step in a process which had included numerous interviews and a test). At this interview I was told that a decision would be made the same week. However, what followed was complete silence for a month. Finally, I saw the job posting disappear from the site and reached out to HR with a few questions and concerns. That is how I learned that they were no longer recruiting for this position. I am quite disappointed in this process, as I have always perceived this company as forward-thinking and a place that I would really like to work. I believe that after a three-month recruitment process and six interview steps, I deserved at least an update?

Interview Questions

• What are your proudest achievements in your current role?   Answer Question