Changi Airport Assistant Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Changi Airport Assistant Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Changi Airport

3.5

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Changi Airport (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

There are 2 Rounds of interview, and some tests to complete. It took about a month from when I applied for the job for them to get back to me. At the first interview, I was put through a personality test, logic test, an Essay question & a Summary test. The second round of interview was conducted by senior management, and it a lot more difficult. However, definitely a good experience.

Interview Questions

• Questions were the usual introductory questions, followed by job specific questions, and questions on why you wanted to leave your current job.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Changi Airport

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Changi Airport.

Interview

2 rounds of interviews

Took about a month to contact me.

Very long winded personality test and multiple essays. Excel test as well.

Asked mostly about my motivation for leaving current job and past experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very quick and easy. Probably should have asked for more.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Changi Airport (Singapore (Singapore)) in September 2016.

Interview

1. Psychometric Test
    2. Comprehension Test
    3. Essay
    4. Interview with Hiring Manager (for my level is VP and AVP) and People Team rep (HR)

The whole process takes about 2 to 3 hrs. Usually it can be completed in the same day. There might also be another round of interview depending on whether higher level staff wants to interview you.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Changi Airport (Singapore (Singapore)) in October 2015.

Interview

Hiring process took about 2 months in total. 2 rounds of interviews in total - 2nd round of interview included a rigorous 3 hour test covering logic, language (writing and comprehension), analysis, math.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Ask for as high as possible because the base pay in this company is Low.