Changi Airport Changi Airport International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Changi Airport Changi Airport International Interview Questions

Changi Airport International Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at Changi Airport (London, England (UK)).

Interview

The 1st 5 minutes of encounter is already a negative experience. The HR interviewer lacks warmth. Instead of sharing how this session is going to be structured and thanking candidate for taking a day off for the session, this HR leader went scrutinizing and does not even share much about company and its growth propsect. This is a tell tale sign of the inside of the company even without stepping into the office premise apart from the meeting room. The whole experience reminds me of going to see a doctor who thinks this is a 1 way session where he was assessing me as a candidate. If this HR person is deem anywhere close to the progressive times we are living in, interview sessions is 2 way and the assessment is mutual. Wake up to the old days where people are begging for a job. Certainly not when you are looking at mid or upper career movers. Basic human respect is core of any HR. View about this organisation from this experience - slow, political, not forward thinking and not a place for you if you aspire to be innovative or challenging status quo. What a vast contrast to Changi Airport Group's imagine! CAI needs to seriously re-think its value proposition and employer branding if its even something high on their agenda.

Interview Questions