Changi Airport Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Changi Airport

1 Interview Review

4.0

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Changi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Changi Airport (Changi (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

It is a one-day assessment centre conducted at their office at Changi Airport. We were split into groups of 4-5. There are 3 components: A 1-1 interview with HR, a 45 minutes assessment and a group case interview.

1-1 interview with HR was pretty straightforward, with questions about your resume and experiences in general. There were a couple of behavioral questions as well.

For the 45 minutes assessment, we were given a survey done by CAG and we are required to give recommendations to our manager based on the data in the survey.

As for the group case interview, we were given roles of upper management and were required to argue our case against each other. There were also a creative component where LEGO blocks were given to us. We were asked to express our own character using the LEGO blocks. Overall, it was not easy!

Interview Questions

• What change would you like to see in Changi in 5 years time?   Answer Question