Changi Airport Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Changi Airport Interview Questions

Interviews at Changi Airport

3.1

Air Traffic Controller Interview

Interview

It was a very intensive computer test which took around 2 hours. It will test on your fast decision making, reflexes, memory and pattern recognition. Work fast and read instructions clearly

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Changi Airport.

Interview

Tedious process for interview. First, was asked to fill up the necessary forms. Second, was asked to do a personality test with about 300+ questions. Third a short essay questions in regards to motivations. Lastly, face to face interview with the department boss and HR. After interview will have to wait for email if accepted or rejected.

Interview Questions

• Changi Airport is already an icon of Singapore, so why do we need to improve on being an icon   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Interview

Long interview process which included a personality test, 200 words short essay writing test, as well face to face interview with the department boss and HR. Pretty friendly interviewers but be prepared for many questions.

Interview Questions

• Questions related to CAG initiatives that require out-of-the-box and quick thinking   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Changi Airport.

Interview

Generally nice people but extremely lengthy interview process (one plus month including waiting time) for an entry level post.

Slow response time and the organisation seems to always be hiring

Hierarchical organisational structure

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Changi Airport (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

Prompt interview arrangment. day after interview, referrees will be called up and the next day i got hired

Interview Questions

• Can u work in a hierarchal environment? why or why not?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Changi Airport in January 2016.

Interview

Personality tests, essay test and interview. Phone interview before actual interview. recruiter was polite and pleasant. To wait at reception (very nice) for interview. Interview was about an hour, with 3 interviewers who were able to answer my questions and queries. Be careful if you are to come to the office at 1pm as the doors are locked and you will have to contact the recruiter to let you in.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Changi Airport.

Interview

1. 200+ personality mcq test.
    2. Written essay test - not related to the position applied, but more on the global perspective of the airport.
    3. Interview - Panel interviewers; 2 from department & 1 from HR. Basic questions like why you want to work in the position and how you are suitable for it. Asked on the skill sets you have and given a scenario, what more can you do to improve.
    4. Results after 1st interview out within 1-2 weeks. 2nd round interview with VP.

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Changi Airport (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2013.

Interview

One round of interview with your future bosses and a rep from HR. If you proceed to the next round, you'll be required to do an an aptitude test, as well as a written essay, or sales analysis test. Waited for about 2 weeks, and I got the call that I am accepted.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Changi, East (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Changi Airport (Changi, East (Singapore)) in March 2017.

Interview

Easy Interview Process with Simple questions asked since it was for an internship. It took aprox 10 mins and was confirmed and called back for signing of contract within the same day. Relatively easy and smooth process altogether.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Changi Airport (Singapore (Singapore)) in October 2015.

Interview

Interview for risk department of changi airport international. Have to know about the developing countries' economies and investment opportunities. Questions on the economy, relatively hard to spot. Must be able to adapt and think fast on the spot.
    No questions on the aviation industry. Just have to read broadly and discuss questions on the spot.