Changi Airport Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Changi Airport Interview Questions

Interviews at Changi Airport

3.1

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Changi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Changi Airport (Changi (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

It is a one-day assessment centre conducted at their office at Changi Airport. We were split into groups of 4-5. There are 3 components: A 1-1 interview with HR, a 45 minutes assessment and a group case interview.

1-1 interview with HR was pretty straightforward, with questions about your resume and experiences in general. There were a couple of behavioral questions as well.

For the 45 minutes assessment, we were given a survey done by CAG and we are required to give recommendations to our manager based on the data in the survey.

As for the group case interview, we were given roles of upper management and were required to argue our case against each other. There were also a creative component where LEGO blocks were given to us. We were asked to express our own character using the LEGO blocks. Overall, it was not easy!

Interview Questions

• What change would you like to see in Changi in 5 years time?   Answer Question

Airport Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Changi Airport (Singapore (Singapore)) in May 2015.

Interview

Called up by HR, arranged interview via phone and confirmed by email. Personality, Logic, Summary and Essay Tests (3 hours) before interview (approximately an hour).

2nd phase of interview will be a 2nd round interview but did not get through.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Changi Airport (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2013.

Interview

Long interviews total 3 rounds. Written test personality test and finally interviews with HR an avp

Followed by SVP. Lots of questions about your experience and your thoughts on the overall industry

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Changi Airport (Singapore (Singapore)) in November 2017.

Interview

Secured interview via referral for the role in Airside Management. Had to take an online personality quiz before the interview.

Interview process took about 3 hours in 3 parts:

1) 30 min laptop essay test containing two questions specific to Changi Airport's business
    2) 45 min interview with division head (associate GM), direct supervisor (Manager) and HR (Senior Associate)
    3) 1.5 hour test consisting of 2 more essay tests, an MCQ logic test, and two MCQ comprehension tests

Interview Questions

• Pretty basic interview questions; interviewers gave plenty of space for self-expression and recounting/sharing of professional experiences

1) Tell me about yourself
      2)Tell me about a time you had to persuade someone   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Changi Airport (Singapore (Singapore)) in February 2017.

Interview

Two rounds of selection.

First round: MCQ test (20 mins), an essay test (45 mins), a MCQ Logic test (60 mins) and a face-to-face interview

Second round: Job scope specific test and a face-to-face interview

Senior Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Changi Airport in January 2016.

Interview

Long process and it seems like they are not in a rush to hire.
    Very detailed tests and interviews - logic, personality, essay, face to face, panel.
    Personally felt they were quite particular about qualifications.

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Changi Airport (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

Tedious interview with 2-3 stages of interviews with management. Personality tests included and you get to meet your direct boss for interview to state goals and ambitions. Relax and you will pass it

Interview Questions

• Common interview questions with more on ambition and goals   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not very flexible in terms of negotiations

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Changi Airport (Singapore (Singapore)) in August 2014.

Interview

You will complete a 200 questions personality test and an essay based on the topic of your choice. The topics that I attempted was on how best I can improve changi airport.

Interview Questions

• On a scale of 1 -10, how would you rate yourself in terms of being "thick-face".   Answer Question

Senior Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Changi Airport in September 2014.

Interview

2 tests with an interview in between. One is a personality test and the other is a written test based on a question. Interviewed by senior executive HR and hiring manager

Senior Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Changi Airport.

Interview

I was interviewed for the position of senior associate, with the role of account management and business development. For my job designation, I went through a total of 2 interviews (senior positions would require more than just 2 interviews) - One with my direct supervisor, and another with the department head.

The interview process is well structured. Before stepping into the interview room, a personality test (via a survey) is conducted.The first interview is for the supervisor to get a sense of a) What are your key achievements in the past, b)Why did you choose the company/industry and c) Are you the right fit for our company's culture. Hence, typical questions such as "tell me about yourself" and "what is the reason for joining this industry" will be raised. It is also a chance for the supervisor to provide a brief overview of how individual divisions in a department works.Throughout the interview, the supervisor would also be seeking to get a sense of your personality.

The second interview is to meet with the department head, mainly to seek consensus and to identify any major risk that was not exposed during the first interview. Hence questions such as "How do you intend to contribute to the company" would be raised.

Interview Questions

• What is your view between the seaport and airport? Are they competitors or collaborators?   1 Answer