Changi Airport Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Changi Airport Interview Questions

Interviews at Changi Airport

3.1

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Changi Airport (Singapore (Singapore)) in August 2014.

Interview

You will complete a 200 questions personality test and an essay based on the topic of your choice. The topics that I attempted was on how best I can improve changi airport.

Interview Questions

• On a scale of 1 -10, how would you rate yourself in terms of being "thick-face".   Answer Question

Senior Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Changi Airport in September 2014.

Interview

2 tests with an interview in between. One is a personality test and the other is a written test based on a question. Interviewed by senior executive HR and hiring manager

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Changi Airport (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

There are 2 Rounds of interview, and some tests to complete. It took about a month from when I applied for the job for them to get back to me. At the first interview, I was put through a personality test, logic test, an Essay question & a Summary test. The second round of interview was conducted by senior management, and it a lot more difficult. However, definitely a good experience.

Interview Questions

• Questions were the usual introductory questions, followed by job specific questions, and questions on why you wanted to leave your current job.   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Changi Airport.

Interview

2 rounds of interviews

Took about a month to contact me.

Very long winded personality test and multiple essays. Excel test as well.

Asked mostly about my motivation for leaving current job and past experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very quick and easy. Probably should have asked for more.

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Changi Airport (Singapore (Singapore)) in September 2016.

Interview

1. Psychometric Test
    2. Comprehension Test
    3. Essay
    4. Interview with Hiring Manager (for my level is VP and AVP) and People Team rep (HR)

The whole process takes about 2 to 3 hrs. Usually it can be completed in the same day. There might also be another round of interview depending on whether higher level staff wants to interview you.

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Changi Airport (Singapore (Singapore)) in October 2015.

Interview

Hiring process took about 2 months in total. 2 rounds of interviews in total - 2nd round of interview included a rigorous 3 hour test covering logic, language (writing and comprehension), analysis, math.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Ask for as high as possible because the base pay in this company is Low.

Legal Counsel Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Changi Airport (Singapore (Singapore)) in December 2018.

Interview

Two rounds of interview with a written test component and a short presentation about yourself. Both the supervisor and HR attended the interviews. Interviews were arranged quickly. They responded with their decision (whether to advance to the next stage) very quickly as well.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Changi Airport (Singapore (Singapore)) in February 2017.

Interview

It was a half day assessment centre, where we did numerous activities. It was very well planned, and emphasized heavily on team dynamics and our ability to work in groups. Furthermore, they assessed how we can work under pressure.

Civil Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Changi Airport (Singapore (Singapore)) in August 2018.

Interview

It was tedious with two rounds of interview. First round was a normal interview with 2 people. 1 from HR and the other my potential line manager. Second round consists of a presentation to show how you are a good fit for the role, followed by a Q&A from the HR director and department director. Thereafter an hour interview by the directors, followed by a 50min essay on any topic. Lastly, a write-up on why you want to join CAG and why you want to leave your current role.

Customer Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Changi Airport (London, England (UK)).

Interview

The interview process was not long as interview did not include HR or no Talent Acquisition Team was involved. Interview was made by an Assistant Manager with full product knowledge but not Leadership.

Interview Questions

• Can you please share your experience   1 Answer
    • How fast you can join us   1 Answer
    • This is a new Team can you handle   1 Answer