Changi Airport Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Changi Airport Interview Questions

Interviews at Changi Airport

3.1

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Changi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Changi Airport (Changi (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

The process included a 2-hour long test comprising of Logic, Essay and Personality Test. The face to face interview was after completion of the tests, and lasted about 45mins to 1 hour.

Interview Questions

• Tell me more about yourself.   1 Answer
    • What was some of the projects which you undertook previously.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Changi Airport (Singapore (Singapore)) in June 2012.

Interview

Two rounds of interview.
    Interview was structured as a conversation and candidate talks about the experience relevant to the job. The interviewers are good at making the candidate feel comfortable.
    Some discussion on values and cultural fit.
    Tedious computer IQ tests and essay taking about 3 hours!
    HR was quite prompt in responding after the interview.
    However, realised that my direct report was only in the first interview and I could not get to know him better.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pay package was very good.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Changi Airport (Singapore (Singapore)) in August 2011.

Interview

I was contacted quite promptly to come for the interview.
    There was only 1 round of interview, and the interviewers were all very nice and friendly.
    The interview took about 1 hour as it consisted of a panel of interviewers.
    Overall, it was a pleasant experience.

HUMAN RESOURCE EXECUTIVE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Changi Airport (Singapore (Singapore)) in July 2017.

Interview

It was a face-to-face interview with 3 interviewers, and it lasted about 30 to 45 minutes. They asked questions regarding my previous work experience and academic background, as well as why I wanted to join the company.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were caught in the middle of a situation and how you resolved it.   Answer Question

Customer Insights Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Changi Airport (Singapore (Singapore)) in October 2016.

Interview

First round interview with HR lady, hiring manager and staff from the department. They asked pretty standard interview questions. Do note that they have a small team and that they are very picky about who they select to join the team. In addition to an interview there will also be a stats test and a personality test. The stats test requires you to plan an experiment to find out how to best improve the efficiency and customer satisfaction at check in counters as well as a data sheet that you are required to analyse.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Changi Airport.

Interview

Applied via STjobs.com and inivited for interview two weeks later.

Ground Operations Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Changi Airport.

Interview

Interview process was with a group of people from school, got this job for an internship. The process that i went through was from school and choosen based on results or at random. The interview was done is the company itself, and they have asked us on how to explain more of ourselves.

Changi TIP Interview

Interview

Assessment Centre: comprises of 3 parts without specific orders, first one is one-to-one interview which basically ask more about competency questions. The second one, is a written assessment and the third one is the presentation.

Duty Terminal Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Changi Airport.

Interview

Went for 1st round of interview. Still waiting for 2nd round.There will be a 2nd round where the applicant will meet the VP of CAG. After you cleared their interview, then the HR will come in and talk to you about the numeration packages etc. Normally after the first round, an applicant may wait about 2-3 weeks as told. Patience is key.

Interview Questions

• 230 personality questions. 2 Senario questions. First, At XX:XXpm, the skytrain between Ter 1 and 2 broke down. The usual SOP is that the shuttle buses etc will be deployed etc. Instructions as per SOP will be rolled out. What other considerations for you as a terminal manager will you undertake apart from those lay out in the SOP? State your answers in an essay form. 2nd Senario question is that after the breakdown, there were 2 complaints pertaining to the issue directed to the breakdown engineers and the customer service where there were no one helping or guiding the affected passengers. What future plans will you roll out or suggest to minimise any future incidents which the train break down again?   Answer Question

Duty Terminal Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Changi Airport (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2018.

Interview

ong interview process which included a personality test, 200 words short essay writing test, as well face to face interview with the department boss and HR. Pretty friendly interviewers but be prepared for many questions.

Interview Questions

• Personality tests, essay test and interview. Phone interview before actual interview. recruiter was polite and pleasant. To wait at reception (very nice) for interview. Interview was about an hour, with 3 interviewers who were able to answer my questions and queries. Be careful if you are to come to the office at 1pm as the doors are locked and you will have to contact the recruiter to let you in.   1 Answer