Changi Airport TalentProgrammer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Changi Airport TalentProgrammer Interview Questions

Interviews at Changi Airport

3.5

TalentProgrammer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Changi Airport (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

Individual and group components conducted in one single session. Individual components include a one-to-one interview and an essay, while groupwork involves a hypothetical board discussion in a group of 6

Interview Questions

• Regarding your experience, cover letter, and behavioural questions   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Changi Airport

TalentProgrammer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Changi Airport in February 2016.

Interview

Half-day assessment centre, started with a short briefing before we were split into a group of 6.

1. Group Interview
    Given a separate proposal each, our group was tasked to decide on one of our proposals within 45 mins. How you go about it is completely up to you, but naturally you tend to go round robin and take turns introducing and voting for your plans.

2. Case Study
    Individual task with a laptop and a set of fictional survey results. I was tasked to write a short report on 3 most pressing issues that X airport was supposed to take action on. Midway through, an urgent email comes in on a separate piece of paper and you are tasked to also answer that email within the time period.

3. 1-to-1 interview
    Interview with a HR staff, who asks questions about yourself in a get-to-know-you way. He also gave me some feedback at the end that I could have been more outspoken during the group session.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had a team that did not cooperate.   Answer Question