ChannelAdvisor Account Manager Interview Questions

Updated Aug 9, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at ChannelAdvisor

2.7
HardAverageEasy
Found 3 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ChannelAdvisor (United States) in Jul 2020

Interview

I submitted online application, and received an email about a week later asking to set up a phone interview. The phone interview was fairly short and basic, mostly asking about my previous experience and why I wanted to work at ChannelAdvisor. Later that day, the recruiter emailed me asking to touch base about the position the next day. When we talked, she said they had already filled the position I applied for, but had another position open she thought I might be a good fit for. So, I she scheduled a 30 minute interview for me with members from that team. The interview seemed to go fine and was pretty basic. I didn't hear anything back. About a week later, I followed up with the recruiter, and she said they filled the position with an internal hire.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work at ChannelAdvisor.
    2 Answers
Anonymous Employee in China
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ChannelAdvisor (China) in Jan 2018

Interview

Interview in China office was great and comfortable, with arranged by HR and hiring manager. There was nothing more I can share with others as the office has been shut down and closed, without any notice in advance. So I don't want to recommend any viewers to join this company.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ChannelAdvisor (United States) in Sep 2017

Interview

Through my interview process with ChannelAdvisor, I learned a lot about the role, expectations, type of customers and the overall culture. The interviewer provided great insight. Even though I did not move forward in the process, I would interview there again for a role that more aligned with my background.

Interview Questions
  • What are your expectations for the role?