ChannelAdvisor Interview Questions

Updated May 27, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 54 of over 54 interviews

Recruiter11%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

ChannelAdvisor

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ChannelAdvisor

Interview

Super laid back. Questions were fairly basic. There were a few rounds - HR, manager phone screen, 2 panel interviews with managers and team members. Obviously, Covid protocols had this all occur over Zoom (super easy to use).

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your most challenging work experience (in my prior role):
    Answer Question

ChannelAdvisor

Application

I interviewed at ChannelAdvisor

Interview

The interview process seemed standard. Interviewed with hr first, then with would be boss, then third was in person with people I would work with. The third interview was more intense than expected since it was with 12-15 people over 3-4 hours.

Interview Questions
  • Standard situational questions where they gave examples of problems you could face and how you would fix them

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ChannelAdvisor (New York, NY)

Interview

Their internal recruiter reached out to me to interview. Spent lots of time researching the company and interviewed for about 4 hours with 6 different people. It's a time investment and the least they could do was let me know I wasn't chosen..instead just got ghosted. Not a nice way to treat anyone. The person who ended up getting the job lasted 6 months...

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ChannelAdvisor

Application

I interviewed at ChannelAdvisor

Interview

Everyone is friendly and makes the process smooth. The questions are not too difficult and most are your typical interview questions. Be prepared for the virtual interview and have everything prepared well beforehand.

Interview Questions
  • Why would you be a good fit for this role?

ChannelAdvisor

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ChannelAdvisor

Interview

The interview process was smooth and efficient. The team I spoke with were able to clearly communicate the duties for the role and the cultural details needed for me to make the choice.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ChannelAdvisor

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at ChannelAdvisor

Interview

The interview process is very long winded and out-dated, and they are never responsive during the process and keep you waiting to hear back, which is unprofessional, not only this but a waste of the potential candidates time, as the candidate can be progressing with other roles during the amount of time they take to progress with each interview stage: 1. Received an initial 30 min call from HR (phone screening) 2. Received second 30 min call for the Team Lead 3. Did an hour panel interview No response and its been several weeks

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

ChannelAdvisor

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ChannelAdvisor in Sep 2020

Interview

Replied to my application with an invite to a telephone interview. I responded with times I was available but then the recruiter ghosted me even after I chased it up. Not very professional or kind, especially in the current climate.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

ChannelAdvisor

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ChannelAdvisor in Jul 2020

Interview

I submitted online application, and received an email about a week later asking to set up a phone interview. The phone interview was fairly short and basic, mostly asking about my previous experience and why I wanted to work at ChannelAdvisor. Later that day, the recruiter emailed me asking to touch base about the position the next day. When we talked, she said they had already filled the position I applied for, but had another position open she thought I might be a good fit for. So, I she scheduled a 30 minute interview for me with members from that team. The interview seemed to go fine and was pretty basic. I didn't hear anything back. About a week later, I followed up with the recruiter, and she said they filled the position with an internal hire.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ChannelAdvisor

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ChannelAdvisor

Interview

Had a phone screen with the recruiter then a phone interview with the hiring manager. Both interviews went really well. Then I didn’t hear back for weeks from anyone.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ChannelAdvisor (London, England, England) in Jun 2020

Interview

The interview process was a good experience for me. Firstly a call with HR recruitment for the screening, very pleasant on the phone Secondly another call with the reporting manager, again very pleasant discussion on the phone and very transparent about the company and role itself (this call could have been combined with the first call) 3rd call ( which they call the start of the interview process) with the reporting manager and employee for another department. Question where scripted but pleasant conversation afterwards. The HR department sent details emails ahead of each interview to be able to prepare. I was impressed they took the time to do this. Some time had passed between the calls, where I followed up and they responded within 2 days. I didn't get through to the next round, however, the HR department gave me very good feedback on why, again this rarely happens. The calls all took place over zoom due to COVID

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 54 Interviews