Chapin Hill Advisors Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Chapin Hill Advisors Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Chapin Hill Advisors

Personal Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Chapin Hill Advisors in September 2014.

Interview

The President of the company had one phone interview with me which seemed more like a sales call. We talked little of my experience and she spent about an hour telling me the "benefits" of the company, all of which turned out to be false. She was surely trying to sell me on the position and validate her company. I had a second phone interview with the current personal assistant and she actually asked me standard interview questions. Over a month later I received a call back from the president asking "If I offered you the position would you actually accept it?" After I replied "Yes" she responded "Really? Oh, Okay Great!" As if she was in disbelief.

I then had to take a series of personality and basic skills tests. These tests were simple math problems (addition and subtraction), writing a draft business letter, and putting names in alphabetical order.

Interview Questions

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chapin Hill Advisors (New York, NY) in December 2011.

Interview

It began with a phone interview which was followed by a formal on site interview. I was interviewed by the CFO / Owner and a colleague which after I was hired discovered was a Temp. During the interview I was asked a few questions that were average nothing mind boggling. Math, IQ and Skills testing were performed.(All were written tests)

Interview Questions