Chariot Transit Brand Ambassador Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Chariot Transit Brand Ambassador Interview Questions

Interviews at Chariot Transit

2.0

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chariot Transit (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

Met with the hiring manager's partner. She was professional and direct. She spoke with enthusiasm about Chariot. Her knowledge on the company and where she thought the company is going gave me a very positive feeling about working here.

Interview Questions

• What brought you to Chariot? Why do you believe you would be a good fit here?   1 Answer

Oct 15, 2018 – Director, Talent Acquisition & Workforce Planning

Thank you for this review -- we are always thrilled to hear about an enthusiastic, professional interviewer! Sounds like this positive experience developed into an offer and that is great news as... More

Other Interview Reviews for Chariot Transit

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Chariot Transit (Austin, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

Randy was stating the Business model for company, while trying to incorporate how I as brand ambassador will be able to help. Later showing me the office and giving examples on how to get people interested in the app.

Interview Questions

Chariot Transit Response

Oct 15, 2018 – Director, Talent Acquisition & Workforce Planning

I am so glad to hear about your positive experience and offer, thank you for sharing your review!

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chariot Transit (Austin, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

They were very friendly in asking what I brought to the team. Vey open and receptive to new ideas. Company will to try new things and listen and make me feel like my ideas mattered.

Interview Questions

Chariot Transit Response

Oct 15, 2018 – Director, Talent Acquisition & Workforce Planning

We love hearing about happy interviewees and offers! Thank you for your review.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chariot Transit (Austin, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview process was short and sweet. Very easy to understand what was expected from an ideal candidate and I was informed immediately that I was what they were looking for.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me about your past experience working as a Brand Ambassador?   Answer Question

Oct 15, 2018 – Director, Talent Acquisition & Workforce Planning

Great to hear about your positive experience at Chariot and your offer. Thank you for sharing your feedback!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chariot Transit (New York, NY).

Interview

The worst interview experience I have experienced in my 3 years in the workforce. The interviewer was 1 hour and 30 minutes late. Instead of the interviewer, another employee was sent out to chat with me. During our conversation she informed me that the interviewer had a breakdown of sorts that day (immensely personal information, and highly unprofessional that she shared this), that of the 12 brand ambassadors they have on staff, only 2 are good (again, highly unprofessional to share this), and that given my skillset, I would be better suited to be a shift manager.

It's shameful - this is a Ford owned startup with horrendously unprofessional HR practices. The organization itself seems to be in shambles too.

Waste of 2 1/2 hours of my day.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.

Literally the only question asked.   Answer Question

Oct 15, 2018 – Director, Talent Acquisition & Workforce Planning

First of all I have to apologize on behalf of Chariot for the negative experience you had when interviewing with our team last year in our new NY office. It sounds like the team should have just... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chariot Transit (Austin, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

They didn't show up to interview me. I waited for almost an hour. The lady at the desk sent 2 different notifications at 2 different times to 2 different people. No one emailed, texted or called either one of us to say they were running late or needed to reschedule. This chapter of the company is off to a rough start. If you can't respect the prospective employee enough to let them know you're running late and you'll be there ASAP. That paints a poor picture of the company. They obviously don't value me or my time. Why would I want to work for a company like that?

Oct 15, 2018 – Director, Talent Acquisition & Workforce Planning

I am so sorry to hear about your experience. This type of feedback is tough to hear, but such a valuable reminder that every interaction and detail matters for candidates and it is our job to leave... More

Brand Ambassador Interview

Interview

I got accepted right away and they called me for an interview and it was with a group. They asked about our backgrounds and past experiences and told us how the job goes and what we are supposed to do in the job. They also gave us handouts with the pitch example and we practiced a bit how we are supposed to pitch the customers.

Interview Questions

Chariot Transit Response

Oct 15, 2018 – Director, Talent Acquisition & Workforce Planning

Thank you for sharing your review! We are always glad to see that an interview led to an offer as it did for you, but it still sounds like we could have done better with the interview process. I am... More