Chariot Transit Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

2.0

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Chariot Transit (San Francisco, CA) in June 2018.

Interview

Long interview process! To start, I went through 2 (30-60 minute) phone interviews. About 3-4 weeks later after I called them back to follow up, and a week later after I called them they finally got back with me and scheduled an in-person interview. The day of the interview I interviewed with 4 people. A week later they called me and told me that I had the job and they will call me back by Wednesday or Thursday to let me know when training would begin. First, why call someone and tell them they have the job and then not know when they will start! On Friday after I didn't hear anything, I called back to see when training would begin, and the guy called me back and told me that due to internal issues they are no longer hiring.

Interview Questions

• What was one hard customer service moment you have gone through?   Answer Question

Chariot Transit Response

Oct 15, 2018 – Director, Talent Acquisition & Workforce Planning

Your honest and detailed review illuminates several areas of opportunity for us to learn and adjust - I appreciate that you were willing to share this information. Our recruiting team has high standards for communication and follow up and it sounds like we dropped the ball, which I don't like to hear. I do wonder about your mention of a staffing agency, since we do not use any agencies for our customer service roles, and I wish I knew more about what firm you interacted with as it may not have been authorized. But I am sorry about the time it took to hear back from our internal recruiter -- we will most certainly learn from your feedback and thank you again for sharing it!